Monday, April 20, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 06:16 twitpic.com/3njhj - beautiful SoCal morning! ...too bad i have to work for the next 12+ hrs in doors #
  • 21:42 @chicagosoydairy awesome! thanks for the heads up! #
  • 21:47 @RavenousReadr right back atcha! #
  • 22:00 Someone just played this...& like it! Meant to give you props but it scrolled away from me & now I cant' find y... ♫ blip.fm/~4ogxl #
  • 22:10 Shout out to the minions & all DH fans! ~There is a house in Nooh Ohrleeanz... vi@PazzoRagazzo ♫ blip.fm/~4ohgn #
  • 22:12 @RavenousReadr AAAAAAAAAAH! O.O I'm so jealous...it's a good thing I don't know who she is. I'd take her down...take that bad boy fo myself! #
  • 22:19 managed to switch my days around so I can go w/the squishies to TheHappiestPlaceOnEarth. I must now work on sat. lovemyfamilylovemyfamilylov #
  • 22:37 because my 2yr nephews bday is on thursday & they have a thing for Ariel. heh ♫ blip.fm/~4oiow #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: