Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:56 @DaveNavarro6767 lmao...love how see the twistedness of life. gotta laugh, gotta keep movin'. #
  • 00:00 @DaveNavarro6767 looorrrd...I can speak...type...meant to say "love how You see the twistedness of life." #
  • 00:01 @Ambersonian what thought? lmao...she was so wasted. #
  • 00:06 I LOVE you, man! heh...spreading the love on Dark Matter. #
  • 00:07 @davesjessica Yes...y'all crack me up. #
  • 00:35 Not sure how someone managed to video, but here's @mjkeenan aka Puscifer doing Rocket Man! tinyurl.com/csf2o4 #
  • 00:40 @mjkeenan w/Milla Jovovich doin' The Mission. Doesn't look like Sun night, but gives you an idea. tinyurl.com/cdahye #
  • 00:41 @blodeuedd83 lmao...was distracted by NCIS. Just wanted to say hi...gotta get to bed. Squishies are 3 today...doin' MickeyMouseHouse today! #
  • 00:43 @evyled If I ever run into again...hope I have one of my nursing text to give you. Always worked for me during school. o.0 #
  • 05:12 ugh...hate goodbyes. #
  • 05:24 good thing Transformers is on...can numb out for a while. #
  • 11:04 waiting to get into park...2 cars up some ghetto girl is changing, deodorant & all. well...@ least she's doing it, right? 0.o #
  • 11:09 bday plan shot to hell. squishies beat me to park, forgot my coffee, timon lot is closed, & i'm hungry. yup...i'm happy. @ least i have ddp! #
  • 16:58 watching alladin...genie just said he's twittering! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: