Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 14:24 omg...family arrived hours earlier than expected. ssssooo much cleaning to do yet! more family arrived right now to keep them busy. gah! #
  • 14:27 RT @BittenbyBooks UPCOMING EVENT: 4/13 Interview and Contest with Author Annaliese Evans: twurl.nl/bgrk6w win an $80.0 0 Amazon GC #
  • 15:33 @evan_wood ...and who would you be stalking? #
  • 15:35 @Ambersonian I don't envy you. Wait. I have to clean like a mad woman...I think I might be a little envious now. O.O #
  • 15:38 @limecello oh damn...i looked. #
  • 23:44 @BittenbyBooks sorry I missed this! busy w/ work, family visiting from out of town. house was packed w/peeps today. I miss my solitude. O.O #
  • 23:47 @nnevinn heh...I can see how that would happen. I'm actually an "adopted" nina. Think she's gonna fire me soon. >.< #
  • 23:52 @BillyMorrison sssweeeet! Debbie Harry/Blondie! very cool. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: