Monday, April 13, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 05:30 @LdyDisney aaaaaaaaaah! I forgot to buy the comic con tix! Sat is sold out! I think my bro is disappointed. gah...such a bbbbaaad sis. #
  • 05:44 RT @SmartBitches: #amazonfail Google Bomb Time! Head over to www.sb-tb.com to find details. Want someone's attn: hit 'em in the PR. #
  • 05:49 this whole #amazonfail thing...wonder what would happen if we did things like this for political fuckery? AIG? Revoking of Conscienc Clause? #
  • 05:51 ok...should say possible revoking of conscience clause. *sigh* apparently it mustn't bother me too much since I haven't start a PR blitz. #
  • 06:01 @katiebabs off the net for most of the wkend, so I didn't know what was happening...I had the same thoughts this am when I saw it. What if? #
  • 06:03 RT...my thoughts...somewhat exactly...@katiebabsGreat Amazon fail post tinyurl.com/cedogm #amazonfail #teamtwitternets #
  • 06:06 @emmyrossum waking up before dawn...when it's completely unnecessary...is even...pittier? As in even worse. ack. I need coffee. #
  • 06:09 I just earned another #swagbuck! woot! glad I finally was able to add the @swagbuck search thingy. #
  • 06:21 GOOD MORNING, TWEEPS & BLEEPS! ~~Hey you with the pretty face,| Welcome to the human race! ♫ blip.fm/~48v6j #
  • 06:42 @Agent_M is jealous of your booty. #
  • 07:58 @Agent_M Just looked at what I wrote. heh. I'm meant the comics. ^.~ #
  • 07:59 @BittenbyBooks pppsst...yes, I suppose we do have lives outside of twitterverse...i'm just not sure I always prefer it! lol #
  • 08:00 @ChueyMartinez I agree! Monday has slapped me with a staff meeting...that I have to drive out on the freakin' 91 on for! bbbbbbbooooo! #
  • 08:21 I need a beat to start the day! ♫ blip.fm/~491no #
  • 08:24 Sign me up! of couse, poor Tuesday becomes the new Monday. @jenthegingerkid If I circulated a petition to outlaw Mondays, would you sign it? #
  • 08:35 interesting...1st time I heard this was @ CA Speedway during a race. hmm. ~Tell the world how I feel inside|Eve... ♫ blip.fm/~492hl #
  • 12:59 i don't get it...why do men grab & pinch the back of my arm? UUuuh...familiar much? #
  • 16:27 @LdyDisney so sucks re: comic con sat! WTH doesn't seem like they sold out that fast last year! #
  • 16:34 @Ambersonian ''American Dream'': Bettering your life & that of your family's Be it education, money, jobs...whatever it takes. Happiness too #
  • 16:39 @Ambersonian Do I buy it? yes, the "pursuit of happiness" part. The hope of it. You just have to work for it...seems like more laziness 2day #
  • 20:02 Bought: Shadowfire by Dean Koontz, Wish List by Fern Michaels, nutterbutters, golden oreos, cute pink skirt outfit for gniece, etc @ Target. #
  • 20:11 "His death was instantaneous. Shocked & relieved...nothing left to fear. Until Eric's body disappeared..." ~Shadowfires~ Is this #zombietalk #
  • 20:13 @RavenousReadr hey girl...just saying hi. Glad you had a good day. #
  • 20:33 @radioproducer1 #musicmonday...how did I miss this before today? What do we do? just share fave music or something? #
  • 20:39 Thanks! RT @radioproducer1 Need a Christmas music fix? Check out our freshly-updated 200-song player --> is.gd/shBh #musicmonday #
  • 20:40 @radioproducer1 aaaw! you have Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby & David Bowie! One of my faves! #
  • 20:43 @radioproducer1 which cd? there's a new cd out? #
  • 20:59 @radioproducer1 thank you! I faved it! #
  • 21:02 @radioproducer1 omg! $20 - 76 for an uncracked/unopened one! #
  • 21:27 Truly beautiful. NIN rmx ~Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads|Eyes close so that they might see...This mo... ♫ blip.fm/~4afez #
  • 21:52 @cranberrytarts *snickers* sorry...saw CBI & my mind went to Continuous Bladder Irrigation. O.O don't you just hate it when work interrupts? #
  • 22:32 AHI ESTAN, CUIDANDOME EN MI SOLEDAD| PERO A VECES ME QUIEREN MATAR...Y YA NO SE LO QUE PENSAR| SI TU RECUERDO M... ♫ blip.fm/~4aiff #
  • 22:42 Like this version of Personal Jesus. ♫ blip.fm/~4aiu2 #
  • 22:50 Loved this version of His Eye is on the Sparrow ever since I saw Sister Act 2 ♫ blip.fm/~4aj5v #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: