Monday, April 27, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:24 @RavenousReadr hhhmmm...off tomorrow...perhaps I'll travel your way & snatch your book! *green* ....SPOILERS... Must. Have. Spoilers! #
  • 00:55 Hi, to all my listeners! gone for a few days & almost doubled the # listening...awesome surprise! Like the Fift... ♫ blip.fm/~51vxn #
  • 01:09 My nephews get a kick outta the Genie. We took them to see the Aladdin show @ Californialand. They walk around ... ♫ blip.fm/~51wdv #
  • 01:26 Hear this & I think of the bathroom scene were Mike 1st starts to turn & goes after Sam in The Lost Boys. My cu... ♫ blip.fm/~51wux #
  • 01:34 In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete| Drawn only to be washed away| For the time that I've bee... ♫ blip.fm/~51x24 #
  • 01:43 yes...this says it all...It's Mr. Sandman for me too! @JohnnyCupcakes tinyurl.com/3catps #
  • 19:05 Nothing exciting going on. Reading Shadowfires slowly. Good zombie book that's not some outrageous pandemic. scientific what if w/love story #
  • 19:06 @FantasyDreamer oooooooo! I will have to pick mine up wednesday. #
  • 19:08 Wasn't too sure I wanted to buy Lover Avenged in hardback due extra $$$. But, I hear it's good & love the pimp & the BDB. I will shell out$$ #
  • 19:12 @foodeater aye. there ya go again. hater. btw, heard Worldfest Earth Day Festival 5.16.09, Woodley Park, Encino to have vegan food court. ;p #
  • 19:13 @jenthegingerkid eeeewwww! Keep in to ya self! ack! I'm sure they're sanitized, but...eeeewww. #
  • 19:15 @sinoo7 hey, sin...how'd ya do on the Walk? #
  • 19:15 @Isis_Nocturne Rocky & Bullwinkle! #
  • 19:16 @RavenousReadr allo! #
  • 19:21 oi vay! 7 CDC confirmed in CA. great. gotta work tomorrow @ hosp. @andersoncooper Evening Buzz: Swine Flu's Reach tinyurl.com/d3wxgb #
  • 19:23 @limecello oh lime. ya seems 2 get the shaft on this twitter thing often! I'm sure it's some ebil jealous tweep trying 2 steal your thunder. #
  • 19:25 @FantasyDreamer lol...I may not wait & stop somewhere to pick it up after work! *ebil grin* #
  • 19:26 @sinoo7 yay! Glad it turned out well. very cool kids you have! #
  • 19:28 @limecello man...you should complain to Ev...heh. Like that would get it moving. It's very strange, though. #
  • 19:31 @RavenousReadr I neeeeeeeed spoilers! SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS #
  • 19:31 @RavenousReadr ack! that hurt my eyes....but I still need them. ^__^ #
  • 19:35 @RavenousReadr aaaaaaaaaaahhh! *grabs you & shakes* I NEED MY PIMP! #
  • 19:36 @NicolePeeler oh you read my mind. was looking for aleve, but I gave it to my auntie. gah. think i have 800 motrin somewhere...need drugs. #
  • 19:37 @jenthegingerkid commas? I've changed mine to ... I like that pause inference. #
  • 19:38 @FantasyDreamer lol...friend has read it...i'm all a frenzy despite my resolve not to buy it in hardback. I can't wait 6 mths+. Nope. Can't. #
  • 19:41 aye...see what @RavenousReadr @FantasyDreamer, etal have done working me into a frenzy over the Rhev? I have a headache down n2 my shoulders #
  • 19:42 @jenthegingerkid heh...hand 'em over. 2 crutches please...I'm sure to fall. #
  • 19:46 @NicolePeeler ew. U'r the kind of patient freaks me out. Then I have those I shoot IV narcs, phenergan, etc & they're STILL takin' @ me! 0.0 #
  • 19:50 @FantasyDreamer I did! Dang publishers out for a buck! How dare they want 2 make $ off me & turn a profit on a series they took a risk on!;P #
  • 19:54 @jenthegingerkid AHAH! See how you are? You WANT me to bite it! *eyes you suspiciously* #
  • 19:55 @giorjess oh! Is that the new Robert Downey Jr movie? That looks very good! #
  • 20:00 @jenthegingerkid nope. Not a writer...as you can see in my blog. I simply enjoy the written word of others! ;p #
  • 20:02 @MaggieMae1969 Hey, girl! How are you? Yes, I'll be paying, -20% @ B&N! I'd look for coupons but my printer doesn't work. #
  • 20:04 @Ambersonian Was about to launch into my smoking cessation speel I have to give @ work, but decided that might make you really do it. 0.0 #
  • 20:06 @NicolePeeler lmao...as long as you're entertaining, I will give you what you want! ^.~ #
  • 20:08 @giorjess Awesome! Not a conisseur of classical...but I agree that the cello is beautiful! #
  • 20:10 @jenthegingerkid 0.o How'd you know that no *sniffle* one reads my blog? *hangs head* #
  • 20:12 @jimiyo ooooh...shoulda seen me w/ the Nutter Butters the other day! O.O ...but no worries. Noone got hurt. They knew not to get in the way. #
  • 20:15 @jenthegingerkid lmao! I know, was jk. I forget to blog. If not for autosend of my tweets, there would be now updates! heh. #
  • 20:15 PSA @lockenload Any drummers want to join a touring band hit us up www.myspace.com/lockenloadm... #
  • 20:16 @jenthegingerkid make that NO updates. sheesh. #
  • 20:17 @RavenousReadr ack! *running tackles you* SPOILERS WOMAN. SPOILERS! #
  • 20:18 Now that was entirely uncalled for! 0.o @RavenousReadr @dd03 NOT to worry your pimp is in good hands :) #
  • 20:19 @RavenousReadr where's my cell! #
  • 21:20 aye! RT @ChueyMartinez Who would win a One On One Match? Kobe or Swine Flu? #
  • 22:33 @RavenousReadr Same here! Listen...I've already told my niece&nephew that one could go w/me to Nickelback. If they don't want to go, do you? #
  • 22:34 @foodeater My mom will be in town that weekend, but I may try to be there! Thanks! #
  • 22:35 @Isis_Nocturne sometimes 'toons make the world right again! Glad you got some laughter! #
  • 22:39 @foodeater eew! insect extract...I know they're protein, but come on! ack. I choose not to eat bugs...don't put them in my food w/o warning! #
  • 22:40 @quarrygirl aaw, girl, are peeps hatin' on you? aye, where's the love y'all? #
  • 22:42 @foodeater @quarrygirl I want food label warnings! I'm pretty sure i'm allergic to cockroaches. Yup...very sure. 0.0 #
  • 22:46 insect extract in donuts. *shudders* I DEMAND WARNING LABELS RT @quarrygirl HEATED DEBATE on my blog!!!! ...VEGAN DRAMZ bit.ly/8eOKB #
  • 23:35 @SteveIsaacs V for Vendetta is a great movie. Sorry I missed it. #
  • 23:35 @blodeuedd83 congrats on the internship...more experience to show for on your resume! #
  • 23:36 @blodeuedd83 I haven't bought it yet, but I called my friend & got spoilers! I'll be buying the book after work tomorrow! woot! #
  • 23:38 @SwagBucks ahah! Got my #swagbuck! thanks! #
  • 23:41 @RavenousReadr oops sorry i missed you! It's in Irvine, Sept 3. #
  • 23:47 @RavenousReadr great artist lineup, not the greatest seats, but are seats! www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/405188 #
  • 23:49 must try and sleep..still have headache. gah. gonna be a rough wake up! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: