Sunday, March 01, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 21:04 @limecello are you kidding? that's right. doesn't that keep happening to you with one of the authors on here? #
  • 21:05 @BigTeazeToys lol. that would be nice. It's thursday, 3/5! thanks! #
  • 21:06 @madcapcupcake ok...will try to brave it this weekend! #
  • 21:06 @krystyna81 oh, I really do like that song. Lucked out when I found that cd! #
  • 21:12 @krystyna81 oh, those were just lovely! I haven't tried drawing in forever. used to love chalk. thanks for stopping by! #
  • 21:43 @JohnnyCupcakes it's peaceful when the flakes are big, coming down steady & slow! kinda muffles the world for a while. that, I miss. #
  • 21:43 @davenavarro6767 the eyes on the painting get me. #
  • 21:45 @limecello oh yes...that who it was. that sucks...very strange. well, no worries, your on my list & keep tweeting at you now & then! lol #
  • 21:47 @MaggieMae1969 lol...i worked mine! off one day, work 2...then...it's my bday weekend! not sure what i'm doing, but not working! woot. #
  • 21:55 @madcapcupcake wow...that sounds good. butternut squash ravioli. hmm. #
  • 23:20 @LorelieBrown aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! I MISSED IT! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: