Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 14:34 fyi medicare peeps. if u're in the hospital & u disagree w/discharge. u have the right 2 APPEAL & have your case reviewed prior 2 d/c! #
  • 14:43 finally met someone who was stopped & ticketed for talking on his cell while driving! bluetooth peeps! #
  • 21:10 @MaggieMae1969 Oh right on! Wish I were that talented, re: writing. #
  • 21:14 @janesaddiction no LA/SoCal dates? wow. that blows. #
  • 21:16 @janesaddiction ah! NOLA & NIN/JA??? My luck it'll be at the Voodoo, which I won't be able to go to...ever! #
  • 21:17 @janesaddiction damn, I should have read further re: mtn view, ca. apologies. #
  • 22:20 RT treznorOfficial NIN/JA tour dates going live on www.nin.com/ #NIN/JA #
  • 22:50 Scoring points w/ God|Get no perfect marks|But your grades keep falling|How you treat the weak is|Your true nature calling ~Jane's Addiction #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: