Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 15:05 so today on my list everyone has had tests, on tele, & 2 are having funky rhythms...in this case...that is bad. *looks ti heaven* keep ' ... #
  • 20:43 hhhmmm...not sure, but was that an earthquake? socal. #
  • 21:31 Made the wrong move, every wrong night| With the wrong tune played till it sounded right yeah ~Wrong by Depeche Mode #
  • 21:34 @foodeater thanks! wasn't sure...i'm very tired. lllloooong day. #
  • 22:59 Got the Life: My Journey of Addiction, Faith, Recovery & Korn by Fieldy. From Korn's legendary bassist comes...tinyurl.com/GottheLife #
  • 23:03 People of the Thunder tinyurl.com/Peopleof Authors used to live in Wyoming. Fave: People of the Silence & Anasazi Mysteries trilogy #
  • 23:09 Unbelievable: Investigations into Ghosts, Poltergeists,...from the Duke Parapsychology Laboratory tinyurl.com/Unbelievable-Duke #
  • 23:18 Coach Wooden's Leadership Game Plan for Success: 12 Lessons 4 Extraordinary Performance & Personal Excellence tinyurl.com/CoachWooden #
  • 23:20 @Light474 *hand to mouth* is that you? did you make the jump from lj? how's bloodtiesstills? ...I know, I suck. #
  • 23:22 @NightOwlRomance Congrats to you! #
  • 23:30 @DrWicked teh heh...I so get that. I believe I shall now follow you. #
  • 23:39 @atomicpagan I'm sure it was the grilled cheese. yup. the cheese. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: