Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:07 I was waiting for my hearse|What came next was so much worse|It took a funeral to make me feel alive www.box.net/shared/2ncffrroc0 #
  • 00:11 @BigTeazeToys lol...just saw this. Have they tried to sneak to the bath yet? k...off to try & sleep. 0430 is too early during dst!! #@!&%$! #
  • 06:19 hi ho hi ho it's off to work i go, with a stethoscope & some hope, hi ho hi ho.... #
  • 11:04 think i get to watch a bullet taken out later today...& taken into chain of custody. some days my job is very cool! #
  • 20:58 Very busy day at work today....I got play assistant & watch the doc take out the bullets. heh....somethings you never tire of. #
  • 21:23 Take some time and learn to breathe|And remember what it means|To feel alive|And to believe ~Sixx:am www.box.net/shared/234hlgwwks #
  • 21:27 too bad my patients specifically said,"I don't want these up on Myspace!" was gonna ask, "What @ twitter?" o.0 good thing I didn't. *sigh* #
  • 23:54 @sinoo7 pppsssttt...I LOVE this series! hope you do too. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: