Friday, March 27, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 16:28 I was born with the wrong sign|In the wrong house|With the wrong ascendancy|I took the wrong road|That led to the wrong tendencies ~Wrong,DM #
  • 22:07 New Depeche Mode: Wrong. Reminds me why I like them so much. ♫ blip.fm/~3ig8u #
  • 22:29 Just collecting me some more Pitbull. ♫ blip.fm/~3igyg #
  • 22:44 I think of the BDB whenever I hear this song. Unfortunately, it's just a clip. Pitbull: 305 Anthem ♫ blip.fm/~3ihff #
  • 22:47 Si es verdad que tu ere guapa,|Yo te voy a poner gozar|Tu tiene la boca grande|dale ponte a jugar (Como) Pitbul... ♫ blip.fm/~3ihii #
  • 22:59 @jenthegingerkid heh...yeah, for some reason singers get away w/dirtier lyrics when sung in spanish. just sayin' #
  • 23:05 & if I catch it comin' back my way|I'm gonna serve it to you|& that ain't what you want to hear|But that's what... ♫ blip.fm/~3ihzu #
  • 23:08 RT @drdrew Bring Diapers to Pickwick ice and meet with me at Pickwick Ice Rink in Burbank at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, March 28. Homeless relief. #
  • 23:12 The nurse should not be the one who|puts salt in your wounds|But it's always with trust that the poison|is fed ... ♫ blip.fm/~3ii5s #
  • 23:18 @SteveIsaacs Closer, NIN; 7 Nation Army & The Nurse, White Stripes; 305 Anthem & The Anthem by Pitbull; Reach for the Sky, Social D...many++ #
  • 23:21 And I thank the Lord for the love that I have found|And hold you tight cause tomorrow may never come ~Reach for... ♫ blip.fm/~3iie7 #
  • 23:25 @JohnnyCupcakes lmao. i shall retweet you plea. #
  • 23:26 Help a homey out. RT @JohnnyCupcakes I want to have a baby(s) in 2-3 years. Wife hunt '09. Must.Find.Garden. Must.plant.seed. <3 #
  • 23:31 damn. was exhausted after 3 days workin. slept & vegged til 2pm. Now, I NEED to sleep bcuz I work the next 2 days. Ugh...so gonna suck 2moro #
  • 23:40 Theres a little creepy house|In a little creepy place|Little creepy town|In a little creepy world ~Walking on A... ♫ blip.fm/~3iit8 #
  • 23:49 I just need to feel,that what we have is real.|And I'm the one you've chosen. ~Bulletproof, Kerli ♫ blip.fm/~3ij0r #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: