Monday, March 02, 2009

My day has toyed with my emotions.

It's been an up and down day today.

I forgot to buy tickets to Puscifer on Friday. Today, there was no seating available in the balcony, except in single seats. Was pondering going by myself since I have that weekend off.

However, I decided I wouldn't go.
Main reason: I need to buy 4 4-day passes to Comic Con. Then of course, there is the 4 day stay in San Diego. So that's some $$$ coming outta pocket! But I'm ok with that. I really want to go see Sherrilyn Kenyon there, hopefully Dean Koontz will be there again...but I doubt it, I don't believe he has another Oddie graphic novel coming out. I will have to look that up. Also, I'm "meeting" other authors on Twitter that will be there as well. Another major bonus: We may take the squishies with us! They are so into Spiderman, Batman, Hulk...they love them some "PowPows" lol! I think they'd enjoy it...kinda a strange Disneyland type experience for them. hee.

On a good note...I won 2 tickets to an event of my choice @ The Roxy in LA!! I'm excited about that! I think I need to use them by the end of June, so I have a while to decide. All I had to do was follow them on twitter. They will be doing this all of March on Mondays. So if you twitter, are in SoCal, give them a follow next Monday!

No comments: