Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:59 @arathisiewen You said one more cup of tea & my mind went to one of my fave songs... One more cup of coffee, Wh... ♫ blip.fm/~3ij8o #
  • 00:02 @ranma711 heh. I think the fail whale is even more popular than the bird...which is quite ironic since it's...well...a fail. O.O #
  • 00:07 @ranma711 very cool find! someone had a lotta patience to make that! #
  • 00:20 @ranma711 well it is a cool reference to twitter...y'know how we love to shoutout the twitterverse! lol #
  • 00:39 @Ambersonian heh...reminded me of Independence Day..."We're going to dock with the Mothership..." #
  • 00:40 @ranma711 yes...definitely the music! #
  • 00:41 Adieu!Stars fading but I linger on dear|Still craving your kiss|Im longin to linger till dawn dear|Just saying ... ♫ blip.fm/~3ik19 #
  • 01:05 @davenavarro6767 twitpic.com/2im0v - I see 2 sets of gloved hands. 0.o seriously? You need only 1 person to take blood...the extr ... #
  • 21:22 Love this version of Diary of Jane! ~Try to find out what makes you tick|As I lie down|Sore and sick|Do you lik... ♫ blip.fm/~3jrwe #
  • 21:30 One of my life's anthems: Alone I walk the winding way.|...I'll live to die another day,|...The final fight I'l... ♫ blip.fm/~3js7c #
  • 21:40 Another Breaking Benjamin fave: So sacrifice yourself,|and let me have what's left.|I know that I can find|the ... ♫ blip.fm/~3jslq #
  • 23:40 I'm severing the heart line,|I'm leaving your corpse behind|Not dead but soon 2 be, tho|I won't be the 1 who ki... ♫ blip.fm/~3jw5z #
  • 23:44 k...passed out after posting the Breaking Benjamin posts. so I'm bidding you goodnight, but had to post Undertaker...cuz that song rocks! #
  • 23:47 @DarlingDiva oh DAMN! i missed you! grrrrl! I miss talking to you and C! Hope all is well in your world. #
  • 23:53 @YasmineGalenorn I like that "where the wind whispers your name." that has not happened often in my life...i to find that again. #
  • 23:55 @ranma711 heh. glad you like it! one of my faves. I missed out on seeing this group next weekend. is sad about that. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: