Friday, March 06, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 09:09 cool: theater gave away character posters in trivia. tossed The smiley face buttons...didn't get one. I reaaly wanted one of those damn ... #
  • 12:31 watchmen: was good. was long. liked that they gave the backstory...since i didn't know! Rorschach the best! #
  • 12:47 lastly. i think. the soundtrack...it is so mine! loved the music for the watchmen. #
  • 17:04 @nnevinn hey there, thanks for the bday wishes! quite random & lovely to receive. btw...Grimspace by Ann Aguirre is a good book. #
  • 17:09 @BigTeazeToys was a wonderful day! And the tweeps are wonderful! ...and don't worry I won't ruin your rep as mean & cranky. ;p #
  • 17:11 @hugh_jackman btw...the trailer last night at Watchmen for Wolverine was *shudders* ...just awesome. Hoping the movie does Wolvie justice. #
  • 17:15 @tomokato ooooh. you didn't like Watchmen? I didn't think it was bad...but I'm not a comic aficionado, so I do not know any better. #
  • 17:23 @bridgetlocke oh damn...i just realized i did not get any books for my bday! o.0 I believe I need Angel's Blood to remedy this. must shop. #
  • 17:26 Listen to kiisfm for No Doubt tickets. *sigh* trying to decide if I'm that big of a fan. mmmmm....*thinking* #
  • 17:27 @Gennita you said Terminator & sent my mind to the trailers they should last night...Christian Bale as John Connor....HAAAWWT. So there. #
  • 17:34 Bonus2Watchmen: Trailers. Wolverine, Terminator (Christian Bale yyyuuummy)...&more, but now have Christian=John all grimey hawt in mind. O.O #
  • 17:36 oh...a new Tim Burton cartoon out on 09.09.09 ...looks good #
  • 17:40 Pitbull? I know you want me, you know I wantcha. 1.2.3.4 uno.dos.tres.quatro. Rumba, ella quiere su rumba. Catchy...now.stuck.n.head. *kiis* #
  • 17:43 @YasmineGalenorn you come here. We don't get hurricanes!! *sends mojo so you forget about earthquakes* Really you should visit! ^.~ #
  • 17:45 @Gennita btw...I meant the trailers they SHOWED last night...not should. gah. #
  • 17:51 @ambermoon218 @caitkitt said to stop by & bring cookies....thought I send some @greygoosevodka instead...goes well with Godiva! lol Welcome. #
  • 17:56 @paranormalTV You're here...and you followed me! woot. honored. Look forwarded to updates & info!! #
  • 18:00 @CocktailChicks you'r ein SoCal? Tis a bit chilly today isn't? perfect for a Cafe Maspero! *sigh* wishing to be in NOLA again. #
  • 18:05 @AnimalAid i'm not even gonna play. I like to eat meat....but I will try. O.O Like being on Lent & I'm not Catholic. This is gonna be hard. #
  • 18:06 RT @AnimalAid March is Meat-Free Month-An annual initiative promoting the positive benefits of a meat-free diet... tinyurl.com/br5cjz #
  • 18:12 @YasmineGalenorn lmao...what a wild ride!! So...that means you'd be ok w/an earthquake while visiting, right? You should come. I'll bake. #
  • 18:14 @YasmineGalenorn just made some cinnamon coffee. yum. btw...I'd even attempt to bake something from My Sweet Vegan book for you! lol #
  • 18:23 #qotd squishie sees "S" on Incredibles bad guys suit. him "S!" me: Yes...S is for psycho. both squishies "S is for psycho!" *is in trouble* #
  • 18:24 @AFineFrenzy They took mine away. Late returns. Unpaid fines. O.O *sigh* should really take care of that. Wonder if that goes on your credit #
  • 18:33 k. name of Tim Burton movie couldn't remember but could remember release(09.09.09) is... 9. *facepalm* tinyurl.com/anqamt Wicked cast #
  • 18:41 RT @mrskutcher Check out the Kindle App for the IPhone ....! bit.ly/haHcP #
  • 18:47 @nnevinn not sure of your tastes...but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sci-fi, kickass heroine; dark, moody hero...worked for me. #
  • 18:50 @nnevinn me too...if I had an iphone. I do want an ereader though. #
  • 18:52 @SmartBitches *chuckling* do you remember to come up for air? #
  • 18:53 RT @janesaddiction Depeche Mode, Beastie Boys & a reunited Jane's Addiction are expected to headline Lollapalooza tinyurl.com/ag677k #
  • 18:54 @katiebabs may just have to watch that epi with George Clooney. btw...your page is strangely nehkid. O.O #
  • 19:02 @davenavarro6767 made cinnamon coffee. yum. Need to feed. noting resolve not to eat meat = epic fail #
  • 19:04 @nnevinn my thoughts as well. especially since notebooks are becoming smaller. is there really a need for multi pieces of equipment? #
  • 19:05 @katiebabs mmmhhh...very blindingly white. *puts on shades* #
  • 19:07 @steveisaacs I think I need to watch it again. Was very tired & kept trying to stay awake last night. Definitely liked Rorschach. yup. #
  • 19:09 @katiebabs oh yes....Christian Bale as John Connor in Terminator Salvation is very grimey hawt. *big ass grin* #
  • 19:12 tinyurl.com/6cblqf ...oh...did you mean something more romance booky? 'cuz my mind is stuck on that trailer from last night! lol #
  • 19:15 @stephenperkins Welcome. by way of @janesaddiction...so call me a lemming. #
  • 19:17 @katiebabs really? Not sure...am definitely looking forward to the movie. #
  • 21:06 this PS epi's...wow. Chip. how did he pick up on that suicide issue. what do you think about these things? #
  • 21:20 now watching Paranomal State about the murdered little girl. "Momma...*shivers* #
  • 21:47 think i'm moving on to Foresic Files on trutv...get some crime solving in. hhmmm...Pechanga 2morrow? do i really want 2 lose some $? #
  • 22:03 ooo...resident evil extinction on! Alice! zombie time! #
  • 22:30 cinnamon coffee. oreos. zombie guts. & tigger the chihuahua. heh #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: