Monday, March 30, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 14:35 RT @theroxy LAST CHANCE!! Free tix if you RT or follow @theroxy. The Roxy Ticket Bailout is ending today. Get FREE or Get nothing! #
  • 17:38 @Gennita heh...love house. Actor was on Regis & Kelly this am. Strange to listen to his accent...but quite yummy. #
  • 17:42 @bittenbybooks I received by Kitty Raises Hell! methinks I need to buy the rest of the series first! lol #
  • 23:27 @BittenbyBooks thanks for hooking me up. I think I'll the series too! #
  • 23:27 @Gennita I missed it! Shoot. Love catching the reruns on usa. #
  • 23:32 @greggrunberg O.O heh...perhaps I shouldn't use that so much. especially at work. #
  • 23:34 @ann_aguirre oh crap. I really NEED to get to a bookstore! So many good books have come out...& I have NONE of them! gah. such a travesty. #
  • 23:37 @DarlingDiva oy. I keep misisng you. *shakes fist @ the gods* #
  • 23:38 @BittenbyBooks BBB=EnablersRUs heh. #
  • 23:43 @nnevinn *touches tongue to teeth* Nope. I wouldn't look forward to that myself either. Just remember...NOVOCAINE PLEASE! #
  • 23:45 @freddurst twitter=the mother of all timesucks ??? #
  • 23:50 @limecello is she the one that did the Diva song in The Fifth Element? I ♥ that song! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: