Thursday, March 05, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 10:21 @blodeuedd83 lol...yes. today is the day. thank you for the bday wishes! #
  • 10:22 @MaggieMae1969 thank you! got to sleep in late today...goin' up the hill for bday dinner. Fresh homemade gorditas! nom nom #
  • 10:23 @voodoogoddess thank you for the bday wishes! #
  • 10:24 @jaimeg1112 *howls like a dog* OOOOOoooooo! lol thank you for the bday song! #
  • 10:30 @MaggieMae1969 they are delish. get to see my squishies. tomorrow get to see my gniece get an award at school! *yay* #
  • 10:31 @cranberrytarts hey! thanks! lovin the bday wishes! #
  • 10:32 @cranberrytarts lol...that usually helps, but is optional as she may just end up veggin' w/ya....unless your nekkers. O.O #
  • 10:35 Plz RT: @ BittenbyBooks Win an 8GB iPod Touch here: bittenbybooks.com/?p... #BBBiPod #
  • 10:36 @redwyne ooo. that bode well. #
  • 10:40 @davenavarro6767 lol...re: your tweeting all the time. that's cool. #
  • 11:15 dayum! my arm still hurts from the tdap booster I got on tues. ~!#^&*$% frickin annual check ups and reviews! gah. #
  • 16:28 my nephew is taking me to see the watchmen tonite on IMAX for my bday! my Dboy so ROCKS! ^_^ tia tisha #
  • 16:31 omg...my squishies sent a vmsg singing happy bday...ok 1 ended up singing. lol eeeeee. they're so cute. i want to bite them! #
  • 16:52 called gniece 2 see if she wanted 2 come over 4 dinner. "happy birthday, tia.i love you...no i don't want 2 come over." O.O heh. punked. #
  • 18:44 mmmm....fresh gorditas. i'm in heaven. family....life's good. #
  • 20:59 gniece stopped by. ^.^ just wanted 2 squeeze her & keep her! 2 adorable! squishies so full of energy. they blew out candles for me. practice #
  • 21:10 @c2s thank you for the bday wishes! has been good! and continues #
  • 21:11 @jacs1 thanks jacs! #
  • 21:11 @sara_brookes thanks for the bday wishes! #
  • 21:13 @jaimeg1112 uuummm...no. it's my ears, yeah that's it. my ears...very doglike...sensitive. yup. my ears. lol thanks! #
  • 21:20 @steveisaacs me too! i'm going tonight to catch it on imax. it better be worth the drive! #
  • 21:22 @THE_REAL_SHAQ it's your birthday? Happy Birthday to US! do anything special? spent my day with family. Checking out Watchmen on Imax later. #
  • 21:30 @cranberrytarts heh. that's awesome. #
  • 21:35 @BigTeazeToys aaaawww! you're too sweet! Thanks for remembering!!! you're the bestest! #
  • 21:49 w/a thousand lies|& a good disguise|hit 'em right between the eyes|...see the lightning in your eyes|see 'em running 4 their lives~Offspring #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: