Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:03 @foodeater oh! Thanks. I will look into it! #
  • 00:05 @radioproducer1 I get started on his books, but don't get very far. My sil reads more of his books than I do. she got me into the Odd books. #
  • 00:08 shoot I didn't win #swagbucks today...I'll never be able to buy that Superman comic. *sigh* #
  • 00:16 and i thought for a second|that could've been us|and did i tell the one i love|...for now i'll just keep hanging on ~Kangaroo Cry/Blue Oct. #
  • 00:18 @MaggieMae1969 lol...good to hear from you! I'm off to bed. I have to be up by 0500 at the latest for work. have a good weekend! #
  • 06:07 posted wrong lyrics last nite. is there an alt. version 2 song? hmmm. is that right? will delete them & post correct ones after work. #
  • 14:18 sil wants 2 take the squishies to disneyland! woohoo!! i love to see their expressions on the rides. they love the tiki rm & buzz light yr! #
  • 20:47 @blodeuedd83 yes @bittenbybooks rox my sox. #
  • 20:51 @arathisiewen *running tackles you* YOU'RE HERE!!! ~All the birds sing words|And the flowers croon|At the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room~ #
  • 20:51 @giorjess heh...thought my mind was going. #
  • 20:55 @arathisiewen i'm sorry who is kat dennings? *ducks* #
  • 20:58 PSA @BigTeazeToys We're just 120 follows away=1K=BTT donating 2 WomenforWomen.org when we get there. Help us b social & charitable. #charity #
  • 21:09 @krystyna81 aaawww...you rock! I only got a 91% #
  • 22:04 How long will we have to sing until you finally bring our sons, our daughters home?| We'll let the prayers start healing ~Blue October #
  • 22:12 Like me, you are human, after all, and we know what a joy and terror That is. ~Odd Thomas #
  • 22:52 @Todd_Newman twitpic.com/247ir - just what i needed before bed. is nothing sacred? heh. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: