Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 07:13 @MaggieMae1969 you're welcome re: Yasmine's contest! I want Demon Mistress!! #
  • 07:14 @BigTeazeToys aaaaww! are you giving your bf extra attention? or does he like to be alone when he's sick? hope he gets better soon! #
  • 07:22 @bobbyjoe118 Which SK book are you on now? Trying to remember if I'm caught up on her series now. #
  • 07:28 It's spring. Snow predicted for SoCal as low as 3000 ft. 0.o Is that right? #
  • 07:31 @cicicross aagh. Had a long day yesterday too. My nephew stopped by after 2100...I kept falling asleep on him! Rarely see him. so tired. #
  • 07:34 @SmartBitches I know...bought my first ebook...Nalini's book...still can't read it, but I think it's my pc memory or something. #
  • 07:37 my thought on Obama in SoCal: Do you not have a helicopter? Freeways closed...in SoCal? Are you kidding me? gah. #
  • 07:47 Had tofu eggs yesterday am, which surprisingly were better than the beef au jus I attempted to eat later in the day...which I couldn't eat. #
  • 07:49 I need caffeine...and waffles. #
  • 08:24 twitpic.com/2bbgu - yuummmm...van's waffles cinnamon coffee! raspberry soygurt too! #
  • 11:02 @BigTeazeToys 'man cold'? nope.haven't seen #
  • 11:04 @ShirtFight mmmmm...waffleswaffleswaffles! lol they were particularly good today as i haven't had any in over a month. #
  • 13:15 twitpic.com/2bppo - #
  • 13:20 twitpic.com/2bpzc - a swastika hat pin? #
  • 16:12 twitpic.com/2bz2k - beautiful today outside at the pedestrian mall. #
  • 16:14 twitpic.com/2bz7g - #
  • 16:20 twitpic.com/2bzhg - tiger's eye tourmaline at the antique story #
  • 16:22 twitpic.com/2bzle - lunch at simple simon's...not vegan but they listened to my allergy problem. #
  • 16:24 twitpic.com/2bzp3 - heh...saw this @ a store went into to ask about a 'rose garden tea'. #
  • 16:29 twitpic.com/2bzy1 - books i went back to the antique store for. #
  • 16:58 @chriscornell Do you like soundtracks? I like the NCIS one myself which I recommend. also, I found Kerli by accident which I liked. #
  • 20:29 twitpic.com/2camg - grilled mushrooms asparagus baby tomatoes...lightly coated in olive oil. #
  • 20:37 twitpic.com/2caw3 - then toss w/pasta extra light virgin olive oil & lemon pepper & salt to taste! #
  • 21:27 @c2s i've complete missed this #dabwaha stuff! what's up? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: