Saturday, March 07, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 02:46 catching up w/Paranormal State on a&e demand. strangely addict. so i'm just a lil' bit bent. #
  • 10:24 @moonwindt hey moon! how've you been? #
  • 10:26 @levarburton is crawling outta bed...I need coffee. #
  • 10:30 RT Free bandanas, limited tees! Is jealous! @JohnnyCupcakes presents: The Karate Kid --- Tickets on sale now. www.johnnycupcakes.com #
  • 10:35 @Agent_M aaww. We don't know each other, but I really do feel for you & yours. I know what it's like. Had to let my gma's doby, Coco, go. #
  • 10:38 @katiebabs hey, perhaps you should make a wall of all your anticipated books...like Rehv. Isn't he wickedly yummy? #
  • 10:40 @ann_aguirre oh dear. more than like you flailed & smacked ya self...but hey, I believe that freaky things can happen in dreams. #
  • 10:42 @elijahwood hey...looking forward to 9. looks quite awesome. spectacular cast. #
  • 10:57 Listening to Loose Marbles. Spreading love...here's my blog on NOLA w/YouTube of LM. tinyurl.com/LMnNOLA #
  • 11:04 RT @louisianatravelTo All Music Lovers: Check out blipfm. It is sort of twitter for music. ;) #
  • 11:09 @mjkeenan WHAT?! runs to ticket bastard. #
  • 11:12 oy. doesn't help when types in ticketbastard. their seating/ticketing purchasing online gives me a friggin headache. gah #
  • 11:26 @YasmineGalenorn I agree. Have you seen My Sweet Vegan? looks so yummy. Author has a tweet...twitter...she's here. gah #
  • 11:54 chihuahua has taken over my bed...again. she thinks she's peoples. #
  • 14:00 Received my copy of Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong that I won thru @bittenbybooks. btw, all sales proceeds go to www.worldlit.ca #
  • 14:03 @BittenbyBooks Recvd Men of the Otherworld. Sounds so good! Now have a new series to read! Thanks so much for the opportunities you give us! #
  • 14:14 @madcapcupcake @ashatara that upsets me. perhaps most vegans are by choice, but some are not due to food allergies. cont... #
  • 14:16 @madcapcupcake @ashatara To me an awesome chef is the one who can incorporate wonderful food for all dietary needs/influences. #
  • 14:31 @meljean Wonder Woman is out already? How did I miss that? #
  • 14:37 @YasmineGalenorn oh my. your allergies are hard to cover! hhhmmm. #
  • 15:09 Was just called Skuttles again. I love music...yet another cruel irony of my life. God and His jokes. Aren't they just killers? #
  • 15:40 @meljean Ah. That is too bad. Bet it'd be awesome on big screen. Will have to buy it for my friend. She ♥ Wonder Woman. #
  • 15:41 k. my pc will no longer play my itunes. *sigh* really need to fix the memory & set up the printer. #
  • 15:45 @nnevinn o.0 wow. I'd root for Wolvie, but I think my $$$'s on Freddie...he's already dead & just keeps coming back from hell. #
  • 16:13 @BittenbyBooks will do...& I will get around to entrying the ipod contest. I think I retweeted but not sure. will check. #
  • 16:14 @YasmineGalenorn I think mine is only milk...all parts as well. Was think of a sweet that had used almonds? for a base. ok w/that if i find? #
  • 16:25 Wish I'd died instead of lived|A zombie hides my face|Shell forgotten|w/its memories|Diaries left|with cryptic entries ~Bother by Stone Sour #
  • 16:46 ggrrr...can't find my copy of Lost Boys. But, I did find an unopened FFVII: Advent Children. When the hell did I buy that? hhmm. must watch. #
  • 16:48 @YasmineGalenorn don't think so, but will look that up. I think the almonds were ground to use as a base for dough??? man, trying 2 remember #
  • 18:28 @angelajames think that'd be a good idea. re: id selves #
  • 18:36 @Agent_M hope you like it! I enjoyed the trailers very much myself. #
  • 18:44 @Agent_M aaaaah...that came out wrong. Movie was good...but I haven't read the comic. Loved Rorschach, btw. #
  • 19:22 @BittenbyBooks any bread that i like is made into toast at some point. squaw bread, potato bread, etc. loooove bread way too much. #
  • 19:25 @BittenbyBooks omfriggingawd...fry bread tacos!!! O.O is very hungry....will be back. #
  • 19:52 @SusanKelley I need to learn to bake bread. seems hard, but smells heavenly. Want to try book, Artisans bread ???title #
  • 19:55 @TranquilMammoth I'm with you on the soundtrack which i plan to pick up soon. I didn't read the comic either, but I loved Rorschach. #
  • 21:31 @ashatara oh! that flavor sounds interesting! #
  • 21:36 My gniece finished reading Green Eggs & Ham to nephew a little while ago. Earned an award in math *beams* Is she smartest lil 5yr old evah? #
  • 22:58 @steveisaacs Yes. Perhaps I don't know comic books, but I ♥'s me some Rorschach. Best part of the movies were his scenes. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: