Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 20:08 Luuuuuccy, Iii'm hoooome! ...& just on time for...most...of NCIS! #
  • 21:31 @MaggieMae1969 hey, girl! I sent it from blip.fm...twice. gah. Twitter is being pissy...keep losing tweets. will try to find a link. #
  • 21:34 Shout to my fellow Minions! ...and Sherri, Ash, & D-H world! blip.fm/dd03 It's the first song...sorry direct link not working. #
  • 21:35 @Ambersonian Love that pic! #
  • 21:39 @dianarowland That's what I said! They're not buying it though. #
  • 21:42 @MaggieMae1969 ok...reposted...sorta. hope you like it! btw...see tweet from a few minutes ago. #
  • 21:54 oh crap...i forgot my "goddaughter's" bday. I suck as a nina! 0.o #
  • 22:02 @YasmineGalenorn still missing some of mine & my blip link. #
  • 22:04 @tripbreaker check your pockets first...there may be something you don't want others to see! #
  • 22:10 work. there can be such wonderful moments...& some hellacious ones like today. hate it when i can't help. friggin' bites. #
  • 22:16 @Todd_Newman re: huh? You had commented on how tweeps were 2 conservative re: your humor. It disappeared along w/my @ reply. twitter edits? #
  • 23:13 @nnevinn lmao...so, how many dirty old ladies come atcha today? #
  • 23:25 @jimiyo did they ever respond? If not, I'll take the shirt! good luck on your new dbh contest! #
  • 23:35 wondering what the hell i swallowed that made me react!! throat, sinuses feel swollen...damn. i need a benie. gah. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: