Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 04:14 @katiebabs @c2s i may have to vote the way you do...I don't know any of these books. Clearly I do not read enough. #
  • 05:56 @h_duff Red Rain is one of my fave songs! Now I shall have to follow you. #
  • 06:09 @katiebabs ok...voted. #
  • 06:10 just posted 1700 tweets. 0.o Perhaps if I tweeted less...I'd read more. #
  • 15:15 @Agent_M hey there. If you get a chance, my main Q on buying comics was since I'm not a collector, tbc... #
  • 15:17 @Agent_M is better for me to buy the collected version of The Stand comics or should I try & find the individual comic books? #
  • 15:18 @agent_m also, what's the difference & importance of the different versions of the same comic? #
  • 15:27 RT @TheViperRoom ...Wish I saw your sxsw show fo sho. idek.net/5K3 | "Acts twitter at SXSW" idek.net/5K5 #
  • 15:31 @Agent_M i think I'm on flickr...let me check. #
  • 15:38 @Agent_M yes, I have a flickr acct, id is daydreamer2003_2 #
  • 15:43 @YasmineGalenorn TEASE #
  • 15:55 RT 4 you @limecello WOOT! just got myself another $5 amazon GC for free :D #swagbucks that makes $20 now! how? tinyurl.com/ch4gbx :D #
  • 15:56 @yasminegalenorn oooo...i almost forgot about the chat tonight! thanks for the reminder...even if you didn't mean to send it! lol #
  • 17:03 twitpic.com/2d3m3 - a beautiful crisp chilly breezy socal day #
  • 18:23 aaargh! forgot about Yasmine's chat tonight & now I can't get my pc to work right! *headdesk* #
  • 18:33 gah...can't get into the chat...this is what happens when you do not create memory for your pc. booooo! #
  • 19:17 twitpic.com/2d8ev - why can't the freeway be this beautiful all the time? #
  • 19:24 twitpic.com/2d8nq - my view: gena showalter ad...waiting for my pickup stix order #
  • 19:35 why oh why do i keep forgetting to put my wicked cool @johnnycupcakes gloves in my car? gah! cold fingers! #
  • 22:36 tea time & conversation with niece before bedtime...priceless. #
  • 22:40 @nnevinn good to have you back. all better...just in time for work tomorrow! ^.~ #
  • 22:43 @Ambersonian heh...that was about what i was thinking when i saw he deleted...whatevah it was. must have been pretty bad. #
  • 22:46 @limecello if someone came 2 visit me i'd want to treat for dinner, especially if they went out of their way. family i see a lot...trade off #
  • 22:53 @AFineFrenzy FLASH aaaaaAAAAh! lol. Wow, haven't seen that in so long. #
  • 22:58 RT @apluskwe are changing the nature of political action through twitter. This is amazing! bit.ly/ServeAmerica #
  • 23:03 Thank U @sinoo7 "www.marchforbabies.o... Near and dear to my heart" nephews were born early. They survived & are beautifully handsome #
  • 23:05 @krystyna81 aaaaaahhh! crap! missed planet earth...again! #
  • 23:11 @boytoyjesse heh...the squishies get me with "Peesh, tia, PEEEEEEssssshh" ...& there we go again. #
  • 23:15 @Todd_Newman ok...you derailed me. 0.o #
  • 23:17 @limecello ugh...sisters. i hear it's drama. i'm the only girl. so, yeah. they say i'm spoiled still after all these years. meh. haters. #
  • 23:26 @arathisiewen lol...i picked out the asparagus & tomato. liked them to flavor, but did like eating them. heh. #
  • 23:41 @Todd_Newman as long as things weren't too distracting or slippery in there. Lose a grip & you could poke an eye out or something. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: