Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:57 @greggrunberg Awww, #Heroes without Grunny... is like a loaded sundae without the nuts sprinkled on top & throughout it! #
  • 00:00 @arathisiewen *sputters water* bwwhhhahaha! I didn't feel anything...earthquake was up north? #
  • 00:09 @nnevinn lmao...*crosses fingers* absolutely I can! However, I may not be available on Sunday. heh. #
  • 00:10 hmmmm...apparently I need to do tongue exercises. 0.o #
  • 00:12 @JohnnyCupcakes ssshhoot. I either need to move East or you need to visit your LA store. I vote for LA store. i'm just sayin'. #
  • 00:22 I can't believe I'm going to see the NIN/JA tour! I may try to get another ticket tomorrow...is that too greedy... ♫ blip.fm/~3mly6 #
  • 00:30 & I don't want the world 2 c me|'Cause I don't think that they'd understand|When everything's made 2 be broken|... ♫ blip.fm/~3mm3h #
  • 00:36 @ranma711 errr? 0.o Godzilla sdtk? I didn't know there were Godzilla soun...*lightbulb* uuuoooh. The new(er) godzilla movie. Is it good? #
  • 00:50 Reminds me of Loose Marbles out on Royal St...Down On The Corner, out in the street,|Willy & the Poorboys are p... ♫ blip.fm/~3mmic #
  • 01:00 My fave w/Ozzy: Sometimes It's hard to hold on|So hard to hold on to my dreams...& when we sleep, would you she... ♫ blip.fm/~3mmps #
  • 01:07 My cult classic! Lost Boys!! Movie that clinched my vamp obsession when I was just a youngun. vi@Agent_M So ama... ♫ blip.fm/~3mmu5 #
  • 01:10 @Ambersonian I could kiss you! MWAH! RT Just in case you hadn't heard, @depechemode recently started tweeting. *doing the lemming* #
  • 01:18 heehee the twitter song vi@roachmobile vi@phoenix113 ♫ blip.fm/~3mn2h #
  • 01:47 I'm everybody's slave|I made you my slave|You said|This I do for you| If I would help|To give the world back|Wh... ♫ blip.fm/~3mnmr #
  • 01:50 k. Time for some Journey w/Steve Perry. Man, what a voice. #
  • 01:54 Wonder Who's Cryin' Now: Only so many tears|You can cry|'Til the heartache is over|And now you can say|Your lov... ♫ blip.fm/~3mnr4 #
  • 01:57 we interrupt this Journey broadcast... had to RB an ipod fave that comes atcha from vi@oddthomas ...Lord, pleas... ♫ blip.fm/~3mntq #
  • 02:03 Send Her My Love: Callin' out your name|I'm dreamin'|Reflections of a face|I'm seein'|It's her voice|That keeps... ♫ blip.fm/~3mny8 #
  • 02:10 Don't Stop Believing: Some will win, some will lose|Some were born to sing the blues|Oh, the movie never ends|I... ♫ blip.fm/~3mo34 #
  • 02:15 But now that youve come back|Turned night into day|I need you to stay...So here I am with open arms|Hoping youl... ♫ blip.fm/~3mo6p #
  • 02:21 Any Way You Want It: She loves to laugh|She loves to sing|She does everything|She loves to move|She loves to gr... ♫ blip.fm/~3moay #
  • 02:29 Oh, oh, oh, oh| Faithfully, I'm still yours| I'm forever yours| Ever yours...faithfully ...doesn't that just s... ♫ blip.fm/~3moh3 #
  • 02:37 If you must go, i wish you love|You'll never walk alone|Take care my love|Miss you love...And if he ever hurts ... ♫ blip.fm/~3momt #
  • 02:57 @ranma711 hhhmmm...I will have to check out that Godzilla sdtk. Wonder where I could find some of those old Godzilla movies? #
  • 03:01 I now end my broadcast evening. Dream On: Sing w/ me, sing for the years|Sing for the laughter, sing for the te... ♫ blip.fm/~3mp22 #
  • 03:32 twitpic.com/2mv5k - oh. my. gawd. started getting ready for bed & saw the dog passed out like this! #
  • 03:58 @amaaliyah yup, I believe it! quickest way to gitcha self fired. #
  • 04:00 now I'm debating if I should just stay up & drink the cinnamon coffee I just made for my tia. can't be any more unproductive as yesterday... #
  • 04:06 I wonder if I could find a job that's from 2pm-2am? I seem get to bed around this hour...NOT so good when I work the 7a-7p shift. *sigh* #
  • 04:07 @dianarowland Amen. #
  • 09:14 Well, I opted for sleep & didn't plan on waking til 10a...but clearly peeps just won't let that happen. AAAAHH! coffee, IV coffee drip. STAT #
  • 09:16 OH & I have a friggin' HEadAcHe. 0.o Did I drink last nite? NO. WTF. This is so unfair. I should @ least get the booze if I'm gonna the s/sx #
  • 09:48 Yesterday felt unloved bcuz no 1 called me. yeah...my phone was on silent. shoulda left it like that. *vision clearing as finish coffee #1* #
  • 09:49 btw...how do you make tofu for breakfast? what do you marinate it in...not sure I'm up for salsa, but that's the only thing I can think of. #
  • 10:04 @davenavarro6767 oh, dave...you got it bad. But hey, whatever helps you wake in the morning. Having my coffee now, how about you? #
  • 10:06 @demonbaby lmao! scary thing is I want an H3...but then I'd have to live in it. 0.o #
  • 10:25 @davenavarro6767 in that case dvr/tivo her ...a little garfield for you. tinyurl.com/ddk9ep #
  • 10:44 @freddurst awww. that was sweet of you! ...send that person a tweet. #
  • 10:48 @ev HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! you can thank @aplusk for outing your bday! heh. Hope you have a good day & a year of ble... ♫ blip.fm/~3n5xa #
  • 10:50 @davenavarro6767 I'm debating if I should try & see Puscifer this weekend or be greedy & try for a 2nd night of NIN/JA. hhhmmm. decisions. #
  • 10:53 RT @janesaddiction www.lollapalooza.com tickets on sale. Also, new NIN/JA date presales open up later today! For Santa Barbara, I think. #
  • 11:06 twitpic.com/2nb1l - my 1st attempt to cook tofu...marinated it in salsa for @ 50min. smells good. #
  • 11:09 had to add some canola oil...not browning & drying out. the tofu is suppose to brown...isn't it? #
  • 11:12 ok...is browning. btw...watch out for popping chili seeds. O.O they really hurt. #
  • 11:16 twitpic.com/2nbj3 - now some left over tater tots & tortillas! yum! looks pretty damn good to me! #
  • 11:30 For the new Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays contest, I need to Swagify my tweets to win 50 #swagbuck! Here's to hoping! #
  • 11:35 @foodeater haven't bought anything on itunes yet either...& i've had a giftcard for almost 2yrs! btw...made tofu this am...pretty good! #
  • 11:44 twitpic.com/2ncz0 - mmmmm...good egg alternative! #
  • 12:29 @DarlingDiva psst...are you really here? wow. #
  • 12:35 @ev another song in honor of your bday & twittermadness! vi@roachmobile this song makes me smile. :] @roachmob... ♫ blip.fm/~3nbuv #
  • 12:44 Can't find Blue October's Kangroo Cry from NCIS sdtk. This will do. It's not the same as the sdtk version, but ... ♫ blip.fm/~3ncfd #
  • 13:00 swagify tweet is already on pg12! RT: For the new Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays contest, I need to Swagify my tweets to win 50 #swagbuck! #
  • 13:10 @ThisIsRobThomas Just found this by accident...I like it! *our lives are made in these small hours|these little... ♫ blip.fm/~3ndu9 #
  • 13:13 @c2s "maybe someone will put me out of my misery?" *waves hand like crazy kid in the back* mememe...pick me! 0.o wha? yyyooou Asked. #
  • 13:17 @LdyDisney let's see, #swagbucks new contest, @Agent_M's drooling over interns, & @c2s's going 2 pick me 2 put her out of misery. that's all #
  • 13:27 @bs and @rk (@ev says it's you bday!) Happy Birthday to you and all the tweeps that I may have missed this mont... ♫ blip.fm/~3nerp #
  • 13:32 @LdyDisney #swagbucks is a site that lets you earn points to "buy" stuff off it's site. I believe it's a search engine for the most part. #
  • 13:34 @LdyDisney they tweet @swagbucks *shameless plug* here's my referal if you like: tinyurl.com/bbope7 #
  • 13:56 @c2s *throws b&n giftcards at you* think of all the wonderbar booky goodness...*sniffs* can you smell it too? breath in, breath out...ooohhm #
  • 13:59 @YasmineGalenorn *perks up* did I hear tequila? #
  • 14:10 vi@daretoeatapeach I like this...this version is long though. ♫ blip.fm/~3ngxf #
  • 14:13 I hope she & the other missing come home. *hopeful* RT @andersoncooper 8-year-old girl last seen playing outside tinyurl.com/dhnpks #
  • 14:21 odd...good tho *I know, I know my time has passed|I'm not so young, I'm not so fast|I tremble with the nervous ... ♫ blip.fm/~3nhhx #
  • 14:41 The raw video of Wrong studio session is just...wow. RT @depechemode New DM interview on Yahoo: tinyurl.com/d34ehb #
  • 14:48 @depechemode alright...so I'm fangirling. I love Wrong. As for @h_duff sampling Personal Jesus, doesn't that put your music out 4 more? no? #
  • 15:05 aye...finanly cleared a enough space to active my norton360 & downloaded the new ie 8.0 w/it. GAH! none of my pages fit my screen now! HELP! #
  • 15:07 @c2s hhhmmm...it's not my fault you can't visualize or meditate outta there! sheesh. #
  • 16:44 @boytoyjesse show a half mexican some love, huh? MUAH! &heart;s to you...from a mostly mexican! lol #
  • 17:28 @Gennita humane side? either somethings up, or it's a scam...I love him how he is...beautifully damaged. #
  • 17:29 @c2s ugh...I don't envy you @ this moment...although school did involve some very good times. It's a ok girlie...go forth & expand your mind #
  • 17:32 @LdyDisney sorry...just saw this re: #swagbucks. Yes...i think. It's a referal link...I hope. heh tinyurl.com/dd03swagbucks #
  • 17:37 @ambersonian twitpic.com/2nu64 - oh, lord...are you at the mothership again! lol. I like that nailpolish you're wearing! What col ... #
  • 17:40 @c2s meh...nevermind. I can't help you...unless you have internet access at the same time & can toggle quickly b/t screens. then, maybe! #
  • 17:43 @angelajames did I hear hawt V/Butch fanfic? May I have some of that...& a side Z & Rhage? *panting like a puppy* #
  • 17:48 @Agent_M O.O a *SWOON* from you! how unbelievably cute of you! She must be very special...ummm...I mean that...well, not in that other way. #
  • 18:12 "If Barack Obama had said this, he would not today be president." @andersoncooper Where's Obama's 'change'? tinyurl.com/dz9fbs #
  • 18:18 @LdyDisney my house elf is just like the Black Family one...Creaper, creager, creature? bah! creepy little house elf...leaves my room a mess #
  • 18:26 @katiebabs 911's always good. oh, wait. R they in mid-street, w/traffic? bleeding due 2 fall? do I gloves? perhaps should go 2 the link. 0.o #
  • 18:40 @Ambersonian thank you...i like it! so...were you at the mothership...Sephora? #
  • 18:41 @jenthegingerkid ugh...you too? I thought it was just our crazy. #
  • 18:47 I think I'm feeling some linkin park tonight! Especially love the album with JayZ #
  • 18:49 @jenthegingerkid lmao...just gas receipts? do you influence that when the gas price were double what they are today? #
  • 18:50 @angelajames thanks! you're right...just the thought of it. Damn...I may need to find Lover Revealed & read that induction scene...rrrrrawr! #
  • 18:52 @katiebabs oooo...aliens! did we get a twitpic? damn...i never have my camera ready! gah! where is tha...homeless. right, have i 911'd yet? #
  • 18:53 @boytoyjesse lol...yes...mostly mexican is good. But my spanglish still sucks. #
  • 18:55 @LdyDisney I haven't...I need to download the searchbar. I keep forget to go to the site to use it! lol @limecello has gotten giftcards tho! #
  • 18:55 @BittenbyBooks so, EnablerRUs...whatup today? #
  • 18:58 @c2s oh....do they do that spy thingy 2 U 2? Once, IT was changing something & my cursor started moving/clicking things. Ouija moment! O.O #
  • 19:01 @LdyDisney btw...i like trying 2 WIN #swagbucks! lol everyonce in a while they list on twitter/blog/FB a code 2 enter & voila...#swagbuck! #
  • 19:03 @LdyDisney lmao...apparently...I'm the only "adolescent" around here! heh...perhaps I should not admit that! #
  • 19:27 Numb/Encore: & I need you to remember 1 thing|I came, I saw, I conquered...I'm becoming this all I want to do|I... ♫ blip.fm/~3nuoi #
  • 19:31 In the End: I tried so hard and got so far|But in the end it doesn't even matter|I had to fall to lose it all|B... ♫ blip.fm/~3nuui #
  • 19:41 So let Mercy Come|And Wash Away|For What I've Done I start again|And whatever pain may come|Today this ends|... ♫ blip.fm/~3nva4 #
  • 19:53 I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real| I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long|...IĆ¢.. ♫ blip.fm/~3nvud #
  • 19:59 When my time comes|Forget the wrong that I've done|Help me leave behind some|Reasons to be missed|...Keep me in... ♫ blip.fm/~3nw5e #
  • 20:08 Truth is u can stop & stare|Run myself out & no1 cares|Dug a trench out, laid down there|W/ a shovel up out of ... ♫ blip.fm/~3nwk3 #
  • 20:21 But trying 2 regain your trust was harder than it seemed|But somehow I got caught up in between...The things I ... ♫ blip.fm/~3nx43 #
  • 20:31 I see pain|I see need|I see lies & thieves|...I had hope|I believed|But I'm beginning 2 think that I've been de... ♫ blip.fm/~3nxkp #
  • 20:50 U promised me the sky|Then tossed me like a stone|U wrap me in your arms|& chill me 2 the bone|So I, I won't be... ♫ blip.fm/~3nyha #
  • 20:54 @c2s I HATE that! For. Real. Of course w/ all the paranormal romance i read & watch tv...I'm like...there's GHOSTS takin' over my 'puter!RUN #
  • 20:55 RT @BittenbyBooksPlz Oh Jaye Wells has a new release. Check out the review here: bittenbybooks.com/?p... I have heard only good on it #
  • 20:57 @BittenbyBooks lmao...I looked @ that & thought...I tweeted that? hhmmm. possible...heh. *points to hair* @ChristineA says I've blond roots. #
  • 20:59 @LdyDisney very cool re: #swagbucks! Tip: if you say swagbucks, use the # tracker thingy...you could win 20 #swagbucks. ;p #
  • 21:00 @Ambersonian wow! not even smurfy eyeshadow? I'm impressed!! #
  • 21:04 *looks around 4 creepy guy w/missing fingers* 4 a min. there, you had me feeling like Jack in Speed! O.O I'm so not a Jack...they'd all die. #
  • 21:05 @LdyDisney lol...yes, like that. don't make fun...I couldn't remember the name! hash...something or other. heh. #
  • 21:09 @cranberrytarts omg...that looks like mine. O.O @ least on top! hee. It is super easy...I missed tater tot casserole! *sigh* st00pid allergy #
  • 21:11 @LdyDisney I knew you did...just lamenting my own forgetfulness. *sigh* perhaps I should take ginko...or is green tea? doh! #
  • 21:12 @cranberrytarts milk allergy. no mushroom soup for me...which I used to use. I think I found a recipe to use for shroom soup. need 2 try #
  • 21:30 @LdyDisney why thank you...I faved your answer before I commented. Just in case. ^.~ #
  • 21:50 heh. my tia gave me a print of an email re: dense attorneys Qs. So if your an attorney...no sorrys. Don't let this be you. multi-tweets..tbc #
  • 21:52 Attorney: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo? Witness: We both do. A: Voodoo? W: We do. A: You do? W: Yes, voodoo #
  • 21:54 LMAO! I had this strange vision of David Bowie/Labyrinth pop into me head when I read that one! "Who do...Voodoo" something like that, no? #
  • 21:57 A: Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning? ...tbc... #
  • 21:57 W: Did you actually pass the bar exam? #
  • 21:59 A: Were you present when your picture was take? W: Are you shitting me? #
  • 22:03 A: She had 3 children, right? W: Yes A:How many were boys? W: None. A: Were there any girls? 0.o W: Your Honor, ...tbc... #
  • 22:04 W: Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney? ohmygawd. seriously...fired in the middle of testamony? hee. #
  • 22:06 A: How was your 1st marriage terminated? W: By death. A: And by whose death was it terminated? W: Take a guess. heheheheh. #
  • 22:08 A: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people? W: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight. *deadpan* #
  • 22:10 A: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse? W: No. A: Did you check for blood pressure? W: No. A: Did you...tbc #
  • 22:12 A: Did you check for breathing? W: No. A: So then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autoposy. W: No. A: How...tbc #
  • 22:14 A: How can you be so sure, Doctor? W: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar. A: I see, but could the patient have still been... #
  • 22:15 A:...alive, nevertheless? W: Yes, it is possible that he could be alive & practicing law. *ouch* #
  • 22:17 This now ends our courtroom madness... You should hear & see some of the things that go on in hospitals...but I shan't say. #
  • 22:21 @Ambersonian Hey, girl! Did you get tickets for NIN/JA from today's presale? Not sure if I should try. hhmmm..wonder if NIN is presaling too #
  • 22:36 @nicoliegh welcome to twitter! Do accompany @Ambersonian on her visits to the mothership aka Sephora often? lol...keep teasing@ that twitpic #
  • 23:19 @nicoliegh Ah! It's fun to go to...I usually just end up buying nothing though! lol #
  • 23:20 @DarlingDiva hey, DD! how are you? #
  • 23:22 @TranquilMammoth @Vegan_Cupcake Isn't the Teese in a jar like cheez whiz? also, comes in nacho cheese! I have yet to order it, in the plans. #
  • 23:25 @RavenousReadr lol...so was I...then I was totally timesucked into it. I'm here far too much! ...hold up...weren't you just @DarlingDiva?>.< #
  • 23:28 @RavenousReadr La Verne? In the high desert? not sure where that is...was it close to me? aaaaaah...worked 5 outta 6 days last week. gah #
  • 23:29 @RavenousReadr that is smart...your blogs have really taken off! I've been reading in spurts only lately...have yet to buy Ann's & Nalini's! #
  • 23:31 @bittersweet__ wow...that's...wow. you may just have to pick your fave's to keep up with. You're a busy girl! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: