Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:03 Ok...truly off to bed. Here's a beautiful little diddy I like to hum to my squishies & niece(when she was even ... ♫ blip.fm/~3jwmw #
  • 19:29 twitpic.com/2ledz - finally! walking to my car...so glad it's overdays off now. #
  • 19:59 twitpic.com/2lfeu - watching the helicopter leave...it's dead center in pic. #
  • 21:45 Think I'm feeling some Papa Roach tonight...let's see where that leads. Take my mind off of work and my freakin' knee. #
  • 21:50 And my scars remind me, that the past is real| I tear my heart open just to feel. ~Scars by Papa Roach ♫ blip.fm/~3l3jf #
  • 21:56 One last kiss,|before I go|Dry your tears,|it is time to let you go...Because days come and go,|but my feelings... ♫ blip.fm/~3l3qd #
  • 22:01 Last resort remix. *makin like the happy feet penguin* Yyyou know you liiiike iiit! heh. ♫ blip.fm/~3l3w2 #
  • 22:07 Cuz I'm losing my sight|Losing my mind|Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine ~Last Resort ♫ blip.fm/~3l42e #
  • 22:28 There's a darkness living deep in my soul|I still got a purpose to serve|So let your light shine, deep into my ... ♫ blip.fm/~3l4n9 #
  • 22:30 Santana's Supernatural album has to be one of the best ever made. I love some many songs off that album. crazy. #
  • 22:41 One of my fave songs.***God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes|'Cause then you really might know w... ♫ blip.fm/~3l505 #
  • 22:47 @JohnnyCupcakes aaaaaaaah! They freakin' rock! #
  • 22:48 Check out these rockin' tees @JohnnyCupcakes NEW products online now @ www.johnnycupcakes.com #
  • 22:57 Wonder if Jane could get Vishous to wear this @johnnycupcakes tee? www.johnnycupcakes.com/design/1054/BatterUpGuys #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: