Friday, March 13, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:57 ...it will be my soul for yours. Should death come anon it will be my life for yours. I am Given. ~The Immortal Highlander #
  • 00:02 @nnevinn *cocks eyebrow @ you* funny, you. @foodeater provided me with an "I'm not crazy" cred twurl.nl/dertog ...vertigo...hhhmmpf #
  • 00:10 U know it's gonna be a long day when: *snoozesnooze* jumped out of bed...and promptly jacked my big toe on my own flannels. s'all im sayin. #
  • 00:11 night, tweeps....where toe guards. it may save your day. *hobbles to bed* #
  • 11:13 aaaaahhh...coffee. *tenderly bends toe* was going to do follow friday...but how do you just pick a few tweeps??? #
  • 11:15 @limecello i really need to add the toolbar thingy...but my pc is ready to crash I think. *pokes 'puter* #
  • 11:36 If not for #swagbucks.com, I'd have never seen the most wicked Superman symbol ever on "Death of Superman"(it's dripping blood red/blk bkgd) #
  • 11:42 @limecello Hey...let's make your entry for the Daily Twitter 20! #swagbucks #
  • 11:43 @limecello I meant OUR entry...sheesh. #swagbucks #
  • 11:47 @jaimeg1112 gee thanks. I feel real special now. *sigh* is so unloved. #
  • 11:54 I irrationally fear that bugs will lay eggs under my skin & break out. st00pid movies...then I learned @ scabbies. O.O #irrationalfearfriday #
  • 11:56 Irrational fear #2: Jaws will get me in the deep end of the pool. Even became a lifeguard 2 get over it. Still anxious #irrationalfearfriday #
  • 12:02 @Agent_M great now you tell me! I already posted 2! gah!! reposted... #irrationalfearfriday #
  • 12:11 RT @andersoncooper Don't blame illegal immigrants tinyurl.com/d5ubxn "My fellow Americans, stop your trembling. Show some dignity..." #
  • 12:13 @andersoncooper Liked: My fellow Americans, stop your trembling. Show some dignity. If you don't like competing...try making better choices. #
  • 12:18 @jaimeg1112 *snickers* smart ass. But I love I got a #followfriday by guilt. btw...right back atcha! #
  • 12:19 #followfriday @jaimeg1112 ...because she's snarky, likes Sherrilyn Kenyon, & is funny when she's drunk. that is all. #
  • 12:30 twitpic.com/22aji - don't mess with my java! #
  • 12:38 @jaimeg1112 heh...hey...I heard there's going to be a Thundercats movie! Wonder if they'll hand out pogs @ the opening? hmmm. #
  • 12:50 #followfriday b'cuz they make me smile @ann_aguirre @nnevinn @bigteasetoys @Agent_M @theroxy @bittenbybooks @swagbucks ...& so many more! #
  • 12:52 @KarlaMB welcome! Watch out for the major timesuck...ooops. too late. #
  • 13:00 #followfriday bookiness @christineA @limecello @katiebabs @jenthegingerkid @c2s @cranberrytarts @barbaravey @yasminegalenorn @MaggieMae1969 #
  • 13:09 @cranberrytarts i think you can change that setting though. re: @ replies #
  • 13:12 @cranberrytarts more private Qs, or those that give out identifying info...gossip. ;p #
  • 13:15 just realized I left out many bookiness tweeps from my #followfriday...also want to do a foodie & music one. Will save for another friday. #
  • 13:18 @KarlaMB most of which will set off my milk allergy...sucks to be me. #
  • 13:21 RT @levarburtonFor SoCal Twittererz, and those willing to travel...details for THE CATERER, a new play I am doing in LA. bit.ly/YP6EF #
  • 13:23 @freddurst hhmmm...I like that. Is that a quote of someone, you or a new lyric? #
  • 13:27 @nnevinn aaawww! relevent? heh...you make me smile. #
  • 13:28 @katiebabs I have managed to avoid all girl scout goodiness this year. Is it almost over? #
  • 13:32 @nnevinn sssooo...where do you hide them so no one finds out? 0.o more importantly what if they go zombie & they're right there atcha house! #
  • 13:37 RT @ann_aguirrehey, I have a release date. The editor knows all! Doubleblind comes out September 29, 2009. #
  • 13:40 the chihuahua is letting me know I've been avoiding life too long...must leave twitter & commence with it. #
  • 14:28 @nnevinn ah. well, I'm not Alice. Therefore, I have more probs w/zombies. theoretically speaking, snoops=more "various places". #
  • 14:29 @jaimeg1112 heh...couldn't stay away for long! so what happens in an "hour or so"? mayhem, chaos? #
  • 14:35 PSA: Twitter's surprising advantage for weightloss. It's called: Forgetting to eat. Set your watch for periodic reminders to feed self. #
  • 14:37 @jaimeg1112 oooo...I swear the kutchers will save the world via twitter. #
  • 14:41 @YasmineGalenorn oh man! Gotta love a man called Samwise. I need one too. #
  • 14:42 RT @BittenbyBooks Plz RT: Stop by and check out the Interview And Contest With Author Molly Harper: tinyurl.com/df3e4y #
  • 14:47 @playboy twitpic.com/22eh9 - Grrl...do actually work at playboy? For some odd reason, I find that cool. My fine sensibilities & C ... #
  • 14:48 @BigTeazeToys btw...I love the guy in the lederhosen! *g* #
  • 14:53 @YasmineGalenorn lmao. I did a double take on "the gurlz"....then remembered they're our kitties. hehheh #
  • 14:58 RT @laurendane to celebrate ebook week, I'm giving away ebooks at my blog www.laurendane.com/blog #
  • 15:01 @AETelevision random thoughts. book convos, sometimes gather info & announcements. #
  • 15:04 @NaliniSingh oh damn...forgot i said i'd vacuum today. oy vai #
  • 15:08 @giorjess sxsw is in Vegas? I thought it was in Texas. That is sssooo not the same! I could have gone to that! *easily confused* #
  • 17:09 twitpic.com/22m2r - one of my happy places! #
  • 17:32 twitpic.com/22mzb - i'm saved! #
  • 17:35 twitpic.com/22n4a - sanity savers #
  • 17:44 the only thing that puts clouds over trader joes is that they have no non-dairy cheeses except tofutti's better than creamcheese. #
  • 18:12 twitpic.com/22oil - tofu...i bought it. now how do i make it edible? #
  • 18:16 twitpic.com/22oon - #
  • 18:52 Just found out that I won Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Raises Hell!! woohoo! @BittenByBooks ROCKS!!! #
  • 19:11 @foodeater thank you! cooking tofu scares me. have eaten it before, but didn't always like it. also got tofurky slices & bbq "chicken". #
  • 19:12 twitpic.com/22qty - TJ treats for the chihuahua & a card that reminds of jazz & N'awlins #
  • 19:13 mild headache, lips extraordinarily dry...just realized I only drank 2 cups of H2O yesterday @ work. so busy. I forgot to drink today. oops. #
  • 19:19 @nnevinn got to @BittenByBooks website...she always has book give aways...sometimes all ya have to do is tweet about it. very easy. #
  • 19:31 listening to ncis theme as driving...hellzyeah. blue october song rocks too! #
  • 19:36 my nephew wanted long john silver's today. it's packed...i forgot @ Lent! #
  • 20:23 aaaack! i lost abby's lab! 2nd cd of ncis sdtrk. gah...wasn't saved to my pc b'cuz of 'puter wonkiness. truly lost! *pissed* #
  • 21:04 bill maher re: mango absolut. not only do you get a hangover, but you get a fruit smoothy when you vomit. lmao! #
  • 22:58 Did anyone else know it was International Zombie Day? huh, I missed it, but I think I did mention zombies @ some pt today! @dernwerks #
  • 23:05 @LdyDisney yyyup...that's what i thought. If it would just catch on...can you imagine...a new day of the dead to dress up on! ^.~ #
  • 23:09 trying to wind down & get sleep for work tomorrow...after conniption from trying 2 log into Jane's Addiction site 4 info on presale tickets! #
  • 23:09 @LdyDisney xxxxxxxactly! #
  • 23:11 everyone always gives advice on secure passwords...they just don't give advice on remembering them or how to retrieve the friggin things! #
  • 23:14 @LdyDisney ODDIE!!! He's my hero. (see profile) I want him to live forever, but I know he can not. It saddens me. Perhaps should pettion DK? #
  • 23:16 @LostZombies Hey...It's International Zombie Awareness Day today, or says @dernwerks. Wish was @ #sxsw...I want to be zombied! #
  • 23:20 @davenavarro6767 Get him Dave! Hope she's ok. #
  • 23:29 @foodeater do you know of any restaurants in the IE that are vegan/milk allergy friendly? sucks that my faves serve everything w/butter! gah #
  • 23:31 @davenavarro6767 wha? you haven't been on there already? #
  • 23:33 @LdyDisney omg...I was going to go last year, but had made plans for my bro's bday! this yr...i think i'm getting him tickets for CCSD! lol #
  • 23:34 @LdyDisney hhhmmm...is another Oddie graphic novel coming out? ...so DK will be at CC again? Can't believe I missed it! #
  • 23:36 @LdyDisney will definitely do that! #
  • 23:49 @radioproducer1 I love that you know about Oddie. #
  • 23:53 @radioproducer1 agreed...Oddie is his best ever. The other Dean Koontz book I like is One Door Away from Heaven. I love the little girl. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: