Monday, March 23, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:54 Sittin here resting my bones| & this loneliness won't leave me alone| It's 2000 miles I roamed| Just to make this dock my home~Otis Redding #
  • 01:32 i'm thinking of you/in my sleepless solitude tonight/if it's wrong to love you/then my heart just won't let me be right~My All*bonedeepsigh* #
  • 08:03 @BittenbyBooks heh...I wish I could write poetry...well. Song: My All by Mariah Carey. One of the few songs of hers that I like. #
  • 08:04 @krystyna81 I may have to buy them, since I keep missing them. I really need dvr. #
  • 08:23 @loyalenemy Hey! Thanks for finding & adding me. Stopped by your myspace. Enjoyed the music, esp. Our Beautiful Death. #
  • 09:13 pc is crashing. @jimmyfallon on rachel ray talking @ twitter. heh. #
  • 09:27 heh heh @jimmyfallon doing impressions...deniro was funny. #
  • 14:32 One more cup of coffee for the road,|One more cup of coffee 'fore I go|To the valley below ~Bob Dylan #
  • 14:38 RT @theroxy Last day 2 get FREE tix 2 show of yr choice. The Tweetstakes R ending 2nite. RT or Follow @theroxy & C any show u wnt 4 FREE! #
  • 14:39 aye. this computer is going to drive me to drink. #
  • 14:42 Reading Emily Dickinson poems truly for the 1st time. Sometimes I don't get it, but I like her voice & attitude. #
  • 14:54 'Tis the majority|In this, as all, prevails.|Assent, & you are sane;|Demur,--you're straightway dangerous,|& handled w/ a chain.~E.Dickinson #
  • 16:31 @trent_reznor 1st: I got my seats & am so glad I caught yours & @davenavarro6767's info here on twitter! 2nd: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #
  • 16:33 @ann_aguirre depends on how raw the book is & which character is saying it. i also do not mind ass. #
  • 17:52 i'm unreasonably melancholy. it completely blows. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Just check out your blog and saw Puscifer :D

dd03 said...

yeah...they're cool. love Undertaker Renholder Remix. They're suppose to be in the area in April. Didn't get tickets on time. bleh.