Monday, March 09, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:02 Hello darkness, my old friend|I've come 2 talk w/u again|Because a vision softly creeping|Left its seeds while I was sleeping~soundofsilence #
  • 00:08 thanks...saw the moon all cloud-covered, soft light, all is quiet...that popped in the head. Then tried to imagine NIN cover. o.0 #
  • 10:11 Starting my day out with diet dr. pepper & American Justice. After being off for 5days, tomorrow's back to work for me. 0430 is gonna bite. #
  • 10:12 @Agent_M ay. are you trying to work the vagina bot again? thought it didn't work?! #
  • 10:15 RT @theroxy Free, free, free, free! Love Mondays! Free tix 2 @theroxy all day just for following or RT! Tell your friends! #
  • 10:17 @jenthegingerkid Party at jen's place!!! Hurry over one and all...she's the entertainment for the day!! ;p #
  • 10:25 RT: 4those who needz their choco! @GoDairyFree2009 Dairy-Free Chocolate Easter Bunny Update - 12 companies this year! - bit.ly/w9pHH #
  • 10:29 RT @smithmag"It's already been a long day," by SMITH member Squiggles ... a perfect six for Monday. More at: sixwordmemoirs.com #
  • 10:30 @paranormalTV ssseee! Now THAT works as a teaser! lol #
  • 10:35 @bittersweet__ I know! Can you imagine? Just watching the foodnetwork let's you know how non-allergy/vegan-aware they/food industry is! #
  • 10:39 RT @HelloVeggie Final 24hrs of free giveaway-Vegan Soul Kitchen, healthy soul food recipes. Comment 2 win, pls RT! tinyurl.com/ak9skr #
  • 10:43 @NashvilleScene I've only seen 1 Cirque show...Ka. I fell in love! What an awesome giveaway! Best of luck to winner. I can't go, not in area #
  • 10:46 @bittersweet__ omg!!! will you be sharing soon? my niece & I love to make rice krispy treats together! #
  • 10:53 @jenthegingerkid aaaawww! guess we can watch you become frazzled. Does you hair become unsightly by the end of the day? that could have lolz #
  • 10:57 @Agent_M never heard of a taco pizza? just a pizza w/taco fixings. actually good...or they used to be back home many moons ago. #
  • 11:04 @Agent_M Oh The Heavens Have Opened! 1 o my all-time fave bks=graphic novel! Stephen King's The Stand!!! I could *HUG* you for the link! #
  • 11:10 Did anyone else know that The Stand was made into a graphic novel? This could rly get me into graphics. marvel.com/catalog/?id=11281 #
  • 11:17 RT @samhainpub Read an ebook week on the Samhain Cafe where they're giving away many prizes like ebooks &an Ebookwise snurl.com/dgdrn #
  • 11:18 This could be good&bad: @cnnbrkU.S. President Barack Obama signs order reversing Bush policy that limited funding for stem cell research. #
  • 11:31 @krystyna81 ya know, I think I blocked it out...I was there with my nephew....and the sex scene? *aWkwARd* luckily had a funny @ end of it. #
  • 11:48 @bittersweet__ yay! is excited! I don't know why your worried re: pastry school. Grrl.. you got it goin' on! #
  • 11:49 @Agent_M lmao...nah...that'd just be a calzone. #
  • 11:55 @Agent_M Oh lord...my resolve 2 budget & buy less books has been shot to hell. *sigh* But I will be ok once I'm holding & smelling my pretty #
  • 11:59 Is that right? o.0 @quotesofthedayIn America today, we are nearer a final triumph over poverty than is any other land. ~Opinions, anyone?~ #
  • 12:01 @levarburton ok...that was way wrong...Aren't you trying to quit smoking? kudos for the polite refusal! #
  • 12:40 RT @tferriss The Tweet to Beat - Paying $3 Per Twitter Follower: ping.fm/tlwsi *proceeds go to US public schools* #
  • 12:41 @tferriss alright...i've retweeted & will get to posting later today! Very worthy cause. #
  • 12:50 @jenthegingerkid @kmont have a stash of Godiva Midnight Swirls. somedays, pms/stress/reeeeally bad day beats out milk allergy. O.O #
  • 12:59 So much domesticity goin' on. Laundry, cleaning...bah. I need a maid. 1st: need $$$ for a maid...but I spent it on books. hhhmmm. #
  • 13:03 Cold Case over, on to FBI Files in the background as start friggin chores. Why wasn't I blessed w/$ making talent? *one of the common peeps* #
  • 13:10 have forgotten to eat. how does a fat girl forget to eat? ...darn twitter & procrastination! tries 2 think of no meat protein. #
  • 13:44 Follow @Agent_M Nearly ready for Prince. Less than 100 to go. Que up "Let's Go Crazy." I'll give the signal. heh...strikes me funny #
  • 13:58 @Agent_M oh damn...I missed it. belated bopping around room. #
  • 14:30 flipping b/t A Haunting & L&O. i ♥ Briscoe & Green. #
  • 14:48 you learn to speak w/out using your hands! ^_^ tia tisha #
  • 15:51 Can anyone tell me the benies of using blip.fm vs project playlist or box.net? do I really need to learn it? *not brightest crayon in box* #
  • 16:11 twitpic.com/1yt1f - #
  • 16:14 hhuuh oooh...it's works! i can twitpic now! now for the music thingy #
  • 16:15 twitpic.com/1yt5f - some days i truly envy the tigger. #
  • 16:17 @boxdotnet YOU'RE HERE!!! thank teh gods! I actually have used box.net. I didn't realize I could use it here. Is it easy enough? just share? #
  • 16:19 @boxdotnet holy hell...that's scary. how did you see me that fast? you must have box.net radar or something. *is pleased* #
  • 16:25 @booksandcorsets nope. can't get to it either #
  • 16:28 @BittenbyBooks heh...we shall call you the Crypt Keeper! #
  • 16:36 @BittenbyBooks heh. I like that. I shall remember it for you tho! ;p #
  • 16:38 @webbie128 because they wouldn't let you get out of it? so far I've been lucky enough to not get picked. ^__^ #
  • 16:41 1st song to share from my box.net: www.box.net/shared/hydag3fac0 #
  • 16:45 @ann_aguirre lmao....so the cat's are still fighting next to your ear? #
  • 16:46 @theroxy I forget...is that just...well, not in SoCal? Texas? #
  • 16:49 @boxdotnet lol...have used before. just wanted to know the benies b/t the you & blip.fm. don't have all the music i like on box, so we'll c. #
  • 16:51 @ann_aguirre *tries to remove hatch from b/t eyes* stop! #
  • 17:15 @jenthegingerkid i find her amusing. perhaps u'r not liking her will make you new friends, doubt you'll lose any tho! we ♥ ur snark #
  • 17:17 @ann_aguirre lmao...i couldn't help myself. I looked at an ontd on brittney spears. imagines weird ass mix of swiss miss & the unsightliness #
  • 17:18 @Pontchartrain my mind...it's all in my mind. #
  • 17:20 @nnevinn yay! I love that song. I love music. too bad I'm tone deaf. My fam nicknames: "Random" & "Scuttles" #
  • 17:23 @boxdotnet oooo...a "feed me music" widget? *little shop of horrors plays in head* I think I might like that! #
  • 17:35 @jenthegingerkid I like Rachel more than Kelly, but like Kelly more than KathyLee...but I rarely catch either show. Prefer a&e/crime shows #
  • 17:37 @jenthegingerkid aaaahhggh! this is why i can't be vegan. *sigh* #
  • 17:40 @jenthegingerkid ah....superwoman/mom/etc. surprised they haven't shown her using an appliance with her hubby. #
  • 17:43 @jenthegingerkid yes dd as vegan=epic fail. it would be better 4 me healthwise. I just have no true conviction, but vegan helps milk allergy #
  • 17:50 @jenthegingerkid uuummm...not it hasn't helped. means I have no protein substitutes. major suck. not to mention. I MOURN CHEESE! that is all #
  • 17:54 @jenthegingerkid lol...K.Ripa's hubby's a cutey. Honestly, I do find her amusing. Rather listen to her @ children than say Angelina Jolie. #
  • 17:54 @BigTeazeToys heh....I'm sure her parents will thank you for your restraint. #
  • 17:58 @jenthegingerkid was in denial for months...& dayum if i didn't keep getting sick. MD: Have you cut ALL milk sources from your diet? dd:ummm #
  • 18:02 @jenthegingerkid good point. Something to be said of celebs that keep their private biz to themselves...or try to. #
  • 18:05 @jenthegingerkid lmao...just realized i'm following kelly ripa. oops. well, it is the truth. what can i say...ima followwhore. #
  • 18:07 @jenthegingerkid is that similar to "tastes like piss"? #
  • 18:10 @jenthegingerkid aha! oh, I do believe it would depend on whose ass you're biting on whether you like it or not. Same with the drinking, no? #
  • 18:18 @limecello new meaning to cupcake #
  • 18:31 @BittenbyBooks @teresadamario Teresa D'Amario Contest...glad I stopped by today! #
  • 18:34 Teresa D'Amario Contest @BittenbyBooks bittenbybooks.com/?p=4943 please retweet to enter, go to site for more info! #
  • 18:40 @louisianatravel on of my fave songs. I also like the mix Bro Iz does. Is that the right name? hmmm. Somewhere over the rainbow/WaWW mix #
  • 18:46 @AletheaKontis good thing you're not a siren...you'd create a blackhole. byebye, earth. #
  • 18:50 @foodeater foodnetwork & stars=not vegan/food allergy friendly. Maybe the nutritionist at times, but not always on. #
  • 18:51 @limecello perhaps i should have said "cupped_cake" #
  • 18:53 @c2s wha? he's in CA? he's mine...even if i jumped into convo late! lol #
  • 18:54 @davenavarro6767 twitpic.com/1yx1n - Full moon rising...almost here. Tell me, Dave. What will you turn into? #
  • 18:56 @louisianatravel loving the Louis! #
  • 19:00 @foodeater yes, I love Paula Dean, even have a cookbook. always trying to take the milk products out...distressing. I give up easily. #
  • 19:01 @caitkitt lmao...should take vid clips...try to slip cam b/t seats. lol #
  • 19:04 @caitkitt i believe it is good to mix chocolate with the popcorn, especially cheese popcorn or cheetos...not that i can eat that anymore tho #
  • 19:14 @limecello heh...glad to have amused you. website? hmmm...I stop by if you regularly showed that cake! #
  • 19:20 @foodeater yes...i know. just am having a hard time making the switch. #
  • 19:27 Heh=another reason dd=vegan=epic fail: @c2s@sarahfrantz @renomacleod "You MUST bite the heads off first - it's the only humane way!" #
  • 19:41 @lisaheindel I really the kitchen @ 36 Seaward Ct! I'm just dreamin btw! be lucky if I get to return to N'awlins! #
  • 19:46 @LaurenHolly *fangirling* don't get weirded out, but we (me&family) miss you on NCIS. niece refuses 2 c your last epi...keeps her in denial #
  • 19:47 @BittenbyBooks hee...forgotten about that! #
  • 19:51 @davenavarro6767 twitpic.com/1yy8g - Was wondering if you'd show her, wanted to see difference re: fishnet barbie. Do you have a ... #
  • 19:55 @limecello hhhmmm...will have to research him. do we even know if he's hitched? #
  • 19:57 @barbaravey oh geez...i forgot to check out the party! #
  • 20:11 hey! I just won more tickets to @theroxy!! wooohhooo! Thank you!! #
  • 20:51 @TranquilMammoth heh...do your peeps know you're sweet? #
  • 20:53 @tripbreaker heh...been a long time since i've seen point break. a Schwayze fave. #
  • 20:55 I'm really hungry. Sugar's ok, or I'd be shaking again. I think i have some pintos & spanish rice there. Hey...it'd be a meat free day! woot #
  • 20:57 @hugh_jackman *smirks* one of my fave scenes #
  • 20:59 @aplusk @mrskutcher I love that you're not too serious w/each other & your tweeps #
  • 21:04 omg! holly. girl next door, is on dancing with stars! i'm so watching! ...she giggles so much! partner is cute! #
  • 21:48 @nnevinn *baffled* not sure how that happened. I thing the gods were making up my food woes. btw, managed to go meatless today & is hungry. #
  • 21:52 @levarburton if we type in twitter on the promo button, will we get a discount? just sayin' #
  • 21:53 @barbaravey oh yes, stopped by...trying to get back to read thru posts. #
  • 21:56 @trent_reznor are you commando? #
  • 21:58 @limecello 0.o wehellll...i knew i was missing something! was wondering why the ever-so-clever lime would settle for other family members! #
  • 22:01 @nnevinn heh...tomorrow is a work day. I'm lucky to have time to eat, let alone, be picky. + work=vegetarian place, not allergy friendly tho #
  • 22:04 @nnevinn hey...was it worth going to Watchmen after all? Did the work peeps quiz you? #
  • 22:09 @wilw so...does this make the pixie drink...better? #
  • 22:20 @caitkitt lol...I know, I thought the same thing even though I thought the Comedian was an ass. #
  • 22:22 @caitkitt oh...and i really wanted that damn button they were tossing prior to start of show. did they do that @ your theatre? #
  • 22:22 @nnevinn me too...but not tired. with much caffeine. and a damn smiley button. #
  • 22:23 @caitkitt aaaaaaaawww...did you get it on your phone? #
  • 22:24 @writinghonor that is one of my faves...but i did not know who it was quoted from! thank you!! #
  • 22:26 @BigTeazeToys yeah....he didn't answer if he was commando though. *disappointed* #
  • 22:31 @writinghonor yes...the whole "grain of sand" ...i love it. I had on myspace pg, but I think link kept dying on me. need to put it back. #
  • 22:33 @BigTeazeToys lmao...i'm sure we will be blocked soon. *evil grin* #
  • 22:59 @limecello lol...yes, @c2s can have him. will also go for nephew/cuz. do the cougar thing! *salacious* #
  • 23:00 *lemming* @ninhotline RT @nineinchnails: NIN on Twitter: @trent_reznor, @robinfincktwits, @justinmj, @IlanRubin #
  • 23:17 NIN SoCal: 05.16.09 Chula Vista, 05.18.09 Las Vegas, 05.20.09 Irvine; NoCal: 05.22.09 Mtn View @nineinchnails tinyurl.com/9n79wz #
  • 23:44 @limecello lol...honey. I am not. No illegalities on my part. You...it is a no! & truly, I don't know that I could...but I sure like to look #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: