Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:01 Take some time, learn to breathe|And remember what it means|To feel alive and to believe|Something more than what you see ~Sixx:am #
  • 00:11 @blodeuedd83 heh. procrastinator....sister of my heart. lol just thinking of heading to bed. how are you? hope all is well! #
  • 00:16 hmmm...benie's working. feeling kinda mellow. *sigh* such a lightweight...can't hold my drugs. s'why my drugs of choice are caffeine & life! #
  • 00:22 ok...make that caffeine....'cause sometimes life really sucks. I'll let ya know tomorrow for sure...after I've had my 1st cup of joe. #
  • 10:10 instant coffee...bleh. Caffeine...YAY! American Justice is good, @ serial killer Keith Jesperson & Schwan's is here...resistance is futile. #
  • 10:17 @katiebabs hhhmmm....why didn't HE cross over? Take your own advice, Beckford...or shut your piehole. (reposted due 2 typos) #
  • 10:23 Schwan's fried rice. Ingredients:egg(skim milk), ARTIFICIAL butter flavor(butter-cream,milk,lypolyzed butter oil) WTF!!! tbc... #
  • 10:26 I thought hey...easy way to make my tofu w/ready made fried rice! So I bought 2. gah! What's w/milk products as fillers?*shakes fist @world* #
  • 10:26 k...that's it. I'm making a pot of cinnamon coffee. #
  • 10:30 @arathisiewen yeah, me too. I usually leave my am tv watching on @A&E for the crime/forensic shows. Background noise. Haven't seen this one. #
  • 10:36 @Agent_M lol...you killed it. it's no longer available! heh. #
  • 10:57 @MaggieMae1969 lmao...good times. No, he will not show up but we can dream. #
  • 11:02 @Pontchartrain That should be a big...DUH! But apparently some peeps are just extra "special" that way. #
  • 11:05 @Pontchartrain The hospital I work is trying keep peeps employed. Top admin taking pay cuts, all-no cost of living increases, no double time #
  • 11:23 @c2s wanna enlighten me? srsly....i just know I need adobe to see them. #
  • 11:34 @Pontchartrain 0.o you're too much...it's why I follow. #
  • 11:38 @arathisiewen whatcha babbling about? NCIS? is it on? see what happens when I leave my tv on A&E all the time! gah. #
  • 11:43 @arathisiewen k...ncis is not on. you must be talking @ last nite's epi. Let me drink that coffee I made & then I'll try to remember for you #
  • 11:55 coffee & the kardashians...I should have gotten my ass out to Simple Simon's. But I like lounging in my flannel pj's. #
  • 12:02 k...Kourtney forgives her mom only AFTER she gets her a Maxim gig? bah! I need to stop watching tv w/my niece...she gets me hooked on bad tv #
  • 12:07 "This won't affect everyone and the updates are not permanently lost." RT @skinnyjeans Twitter & the #missingtweets. twurl.nl/btfqth #
  • 12:09 @c2s lmao...*wonders* if it's so portable why can you only use adobe to see it? & why doesn't it work on all those ereaders? 0.o #
  • 12:11 *sips cinnamon coffee* aaahhh. At least I know I wasn't crazy & I did say what I did. #missingtweets #
  • 12:15 Of course, this doesn't change the fact that my patient diagnosed me with CRS yesterday. Can't Remember S*** syndrome. heh #swagbucks #
  • 12:18 @jaciburton perhaps you should add some of my cinnamon coffee...i'd share. #
  • 12:24 jumping in here...I haven't find any soy cheese that doesn't have some form of milk protein in it, or doesn't have a terrible texture to it. #
  • 12:33 Can you max out your faves? My fave button is not working now. gah! *continues clicking stars* I swear...it's mocking me. >.< #
  • 12:50 Hell...was just glad I got tickets. I did try for the $99.50 seats. gone. @ninhotline@trent_reznor comments on pre-sale tickets and pric ... #
  • 12:54 @YasmineGalenorn like me going without caffeine. no caffeine+dd=headache=biotch #
  • 13:13 @Agent_M hey, there. Is it ok to ask you some Q's re: buying comics? Have only bought a couple of manga books. #
  • 13:16 uh oh...i think my pc is about to give up the ghost. javascript's not working, can't open youtube or marvel comics...gah. #
  • 13:17 @Agent_M gotcha. thanks. #
  • 13:32 Planet Earth is returning to Discovery Channel on Sunday. I kept missing the previous epis. Hope to catch it this time. Really need dvr. #
  • 13:36 i'm outta ketchup. the world as i know it may end. #
  • 15:29 @ShirtFight oh yes. just call me another looky loo...can't help but slow up & take a look. Thank god I don't have tv in my car. #
  • 16:20 hhhmmm...no warnings now when your tweets are >140 characters. It posts it & says friends can look it up on web. interesting. #
  • 16:32 sil took twin#2 to md yesterday. as leaving he tells twin#1 "bye. i go to disneyland now!" O.O best not back out of disneyland trip tomorrow #
  • 17:13 @BillyMorrison which is why i'm waiting to drive up the hill. 91/215 sucks. #
  • 17:15 @jaimeg1112 most times i can't tell which are which...every once in a while i go thru them to see if i want to follow someone back. #
  • 17:38 @GriffinNOLA is jealous! I need those stores to be right next door! #
  • 17:54 Look what I found @swagbucks store tinyurl.com/NINbutton I like it! #swagbucks #
  • 18:12 Still #swagbucks browsing. I ♥ this movie! tinyurl.com/EnemyMine poster is cool. #
  • 18:17 RT @YasmineGalenorn First Demon Mistress Arc Contest: being held in my forums. You must be a member to enter (registration is free): htt ... #
  • 18:53 @limecello what type do you listen to? #
  • 19:09 @limecello i only know @afinefrenzy. hhhmmmm. Tangerine Dream is good...i really the legend soundtrack. #
  • 20:07 @arathisiewen you can watch it on demand or dvr? hmm. nothing more came out @ ziva, tony needs to get laid, & vance may not be who he sa ... #
  • 20:20 @BigTeazeToys ooooooo...you're getting closer to 1000 tweeps! #
  • 20:22 k...gotta go atraveling! Send me strength as I will be chasing the squishies throughout The Happiest Place on Earth tomorrow! O.O #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: